Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
good luck :hug:

buy her the drink :mask:
oh thats so typical...the man have to pay.... for the drinks, for the meal, for the taxi, for the disco, for the clothes, for the house, the car, the dog, the cat....i wish girls will be more powerfull and not such commercial investigated...at the end such a thing costs more than a 1/2 hour in the peep show with the same effect...:lolz::lolz::lolz::LMAO::LMAO:

oh thats so typical...the man have to pay.... for the drinks, for the meal, for the taxi, for the disco, for the clothes, for the house, the car, the dog, the cat....i wish girls will be more powerfull and not such commercial investigated...at the end such a thing costs more than a 1/2 hour in the peep show with the same effect...:lolz::lolz::LMAO::LMAO:
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

sounds like a movie soundtrack:music:

oh thats so typical...the man have to pay.... for the drinks, for the meal, for the taxi, for the disco, for the clothes, for the house, the car, the dog, the cat....i wish girls will be more powerfull and not such commercial investigated...at the end such a thing costs more than a 1/2 hour in the peep show with the same effect...:lolz::lolz::lolz::LMAO::LMAO:

you must dated the wrong gilrs ...

Buy the first drink or intent to buy, is something polite... :grinning:
Buy aaaaaall the shit turns u into a dupe :LMAO:

:choon:......awesome :super: choon ....... :choon:

that melody comes to my mind....but i can´t remember its name:wall:

20 – Dj Tatana – Soulcry (Original Mix) [Sirup] (Classic Of The Month)

Back