Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kinda late but im here!!.. hoooraaahhh!!!... BASSLINES FTW!!!!
my buddy rick valentine on the deks!, cheers!

Wow, wish you a pleasant vacation and have lots of fun!! :super:

Hi Piccoli

TH82 heading over to Miami :grinning:

Looks like that is going to be a good time

alcool_5.gif

Thanks yea its gonna be a blast 1st time ever going to Winter Music Conference/Ultra Music Festival...too bad none of my friends could come.....its all good im sure ill make new ones.

Thanks yea its gonna be a blast 1st time ever going to Winter Music Conference/Ultra Music Festival...too bad none of my friends could come.....its all good im sure ill make new ones.
You taking your camera and afterhours t-shirt with you :)??

man this is a nice set

I just wanted to thank you all for supporting AH, you dont understand how happy Im to see all of you sharing the same love which is Music and most of all this community!.

Once again Thank you

AH is my home of Trance now... thank you for creating AH for me and everyone! I hope you are on the road to recovery and you'll always have my support! :super:

You taking your camera and afterhours t-shirt with you :)??

oh yea def but since i only have one AH shirt i dont know which party to wear it to?? still thinken bout that one.

and i will have the camera, xtra batterys and xtra memory cards and laptop to dump everything onto. :grinning::)

gonna need the laptop since ill be there til Monday!

oh yea def but since i only have one AH shirt i dont know which party to wear it to?? still thinken bout that one.

and i will have the camera, xtra batterys and xtra memory cards and laptop to dump everything onto. :grinning::)

take the t-shirt to Above&Beyond set:)

:wow::wow:

OK You are definately prepared:grinning:

Looking forward to the pics:)

Back