Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Bobbie = bobbed? I assume that it was natural then.

It never occured to me that they'd have no tail, I assumed the tail was essential for things like landing on their feet and all.

Bob-tails are a common genetic twist, just like polydactyls (extra toes). It doesn't hurt them at all. They simply adjust as they grow and learn. Their running gait will be different from their siblings with tails since they won't have the tail to use as a rudder. But they'll run just as fast and land on their feet just as well. :)

I m dancing from the inside:mask:
From the outside I look like I m doing something very important :lol:

Faust has a "serious" face on. Probably frowning a little, chewing on one lip, leaning forward to see more clearly.

It takes serious effort to read the comics page. :p

Bob-tails are pretty rare, I guess?

Only 3 out of 4 inspected cause there's no tail to grab on the 4th to catch with! :)

How many cats do you have now?

Including the babies, 10. :super: :cat:

How's Signum today? I just tuned in :wave:

What's up shark? :wave: Long time no see.

Oh, just the usual. I've actually been doing some posting lately, but I don't think anyone noticed I was around when I was posting LOL. :lol:

How's it going in your neck of the woods? :wave:

That would've been a perfect excuse to overload the forum with :cat: smilies.

That's less than I expected. You used to have many more, didn't you?

My all-time high was 37 about 15 years ago. :mask:

Faust has a "serious" face on. Probably frowning a little, chewing on one lip, leaning forward to see more clearly.

It takes serious effort to read the comics page. :p

*Faust looks around if there is a hidden cam in her office* :unsure:

Can't agree more, i already have voted massive at the first place, I m happy i catch the replay, although I am at work this lovely Friday afternoon :cry:

so let's

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Hey T:cat:L :hug:

getting near evening in greece? :super: going out tonight? :hug:

Oh, just the usual. I've actually been doing some posting lately, but I don't think anyone noticed I was around when I was posting LOL. :lol:

Hi Sharkie babes. (kiss, kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

Oh, that's too bad. Well, I noticed!

I've been perfecting a new post style lately, called the Greet 'n' Go. The way it works is, I make a greet post, then have to disappear, so everybody writes back to someone that's no longer watching.

Back