Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Send her a big hello!

Where is she??

Well right now shes just gone to sleep lol, but in general, she finds it hard to get online these days, otherwise you know she'll be here and tuned in :music:

But I'll send everyones messages on :music:

Here we go!

Vitor Moya – Sunset Zone 27 (18.04.2008)

1) Silicone Soul - The hikhiki shake (original mix) [Soma Recordings]
2) Dibby Dougherty - Lights out (Mashtronic remix) [Dyami]
3) Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect (Jerome Isma-AE remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
4) Marco V - Sessions (dub mix) [In Charge]
5) Steve Slight - Alarm (original mix) [Maison Digitale]
6) AFK & Dustin H - Summer solstice (Shiloh remix) [Pacific Front Recordings]
7) Plastikman - Spastik (Dubfire rework) [Minus]

Playing now the dubfire remix!

Thanks!!! REALLY GREAT TRAX!!! NEAT TASTE!!! :super::super::super::music:

Vitor Moya in tha mix! never again i saw a brazilian dood on the decks. maybe its due to my rare appearences here. (hehehe)

Whats up evryone! :hug: :super:

Hey,Doh...let me ask you something off topic...I´ve just "discovered" Paul Potts this week....he´s amazing...is he still top success in UK??:music::music:

That opera style singer? he won some talent contest on TV here, so who knows how long his popularity will hold out lol, never know with that kinda thing. Big hit one day, disappear the next :lol:

i am from Fiorentina, but not living there i am flight attendant:)

ahaha i am the only woman here?:lol::lol:

about 28:)

Nice job..:)
I know it´s really tiring,but it must be awesome to travel and get to know so many different places...:)

In this show you are..:mask:

Vitor Moya in tha mix! never again i saw a brazilian dood on the decks. maybe its due to my rare appearences here. (hehehe)

Whats up evryone! :hug: :super:

Yeah that might explain it :lol:

Hello :grinning:

Nice job..:)
I know it´s really tiring,but it must be awesome to travel and get to know so many different places...:)

In this show you are..:mask:

yeah that reminds me i have to go away, i have a flight tomorrow:)

That opera style singer? he won some talent contest on TV here, so who knows how long his popularity will hold out lol, never know with that kinda thing. Big hit one day, disappear the next :lol:

Yeah...Britain´s Got Talent...i´ve seen his audition in YouTube..it´s very emotional and inspiring....I bought his CD today...:music::music:

Well, it´s been almost a year from his win,right??? And maybe he´s already aware that he won´t be a superstar,since Opera is not the most common style.....but he´s awesome singing...

Back