Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I've got it! One can be Dan and the other can be our own Top Poster, Picco! :super:

Picco, which kitten do you want to be, the one with the bob-tail or the one with the long tail? (kiss!) :hug: :cat:

I've got it! One can be Dan and the other can be our own Top Poster, Picco! :super:

Picco, which kitten do you want to be, the one with the bob-tail or the one with the long tail? (kiss!) :hug: :cat:

LOL i am glad for that, long tail:)

Danmark once told me that he didn't want me to name a kitty after him. I assume that's still true? :mask:

What an amazing set!

Thank you so much Firestorm!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Yes Firestorm, I'll keep my ears on your sets in the future! :)

Thank you all for tuning in and for all the comments. Cant wait till the next show. hopefully see you can all make it.

Thanks again!

Picco's kitten. :hug::cat:

Last edited:
Thank you all for tuning in and for all the comments. Cant wait till the next show. hopefully see you can all make it.

Thanks again!

chatting all kind of different topics - but the listening was at your set ! :grinning:​

see you next time, shug_firestorm ! :dancing:

Sorry I missed the show Shug and Kev... Will try and catch you boys next month.

Track list looks immense and I'm sure the mixing was equally as good. (As always)

See you next month! :)

Hey dudes, thats me just signed up.
I was at Shugs earlier so i never missed the show :D

Thanks all for listening and thanks to the AH guys for having us!

Replay Time :)

Nice to have another British (am I allowed to say that due to you being a Scot and their possible outrage at being called British) DJ on the scene.

[I may be possibly completely wrong with the scottish thing, If i am just hit me lol]

I will listen with anticipation at 5:50 am GMT :)

Awesome set. Very refreshing sound that actually sounded like Trance. Please keep up the quality and stay away from the mainstream stuff.

Back