• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
89329.gif
panda100207102239.gif
dancepansa.gif

WOOOOOOOOOT!!! :super:

U da man Akesson :bow:
that is so CUTE.................... like a beautiful send off post card ...bye to this beautiful show and a brand new :welcome:to ...not one but two new shows on AH.FM ...... gOOd luck on your new journey...KEEP BANGIN THOSE GREAT TUNES:hug::thankyou::loveah::flowers:........

lolosormiou, Bjorn_Akesson+, Altered-Mind+, jessman1128, rafonho, danmark_ori+, xander2v2, DhumKetu, Jellyfish+, esgrimer, verdano+, Celt+, hardermach, Hltman

White Russians for everyone!!

white_russian.jpg

Cheers hun! :beer2: :hug:

Baileys for evrybody!! :dancing:

Baileys.jpg

lolosormiou, Bjorn_Akesson+, Altered-Mind+, jessman1128, rafonho, danmark_ori+, xander2v2, DhumKetu, Jellyfish+, esgrimer, verdano+, Celt+, hardermach, Hltman

white_russian.jpg

Haa Haa .... Thanks Vicky .... am sipping a Black right at this moment! :)

ups, i managed to click on the massive button, by accident :lol:

:mask:

evyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug::hug:
hello ....since this morning i have gotton disconnected . three times..:hug:...just coming back from the past death in family and now a new beginning for us .....move on time as i call it.. :lol:how has things been for you ...

white_russian.jpg

Hi lolosorimiou ... and a big Thank You ... for the link in your signature .... :grinning:

No problem my dear DhumKetu, it's my pleasure to share a maximum of radioshows to all :grinning:

Who wants a slice??

mm%20pizza%20web.jpg

hello ....since this morning i have gotton disconnected . three times..:hug:...just coming back from the past death in family and now a new beginning for us .....move on time as i call it.. :lol:how has things been for you ...

Why dont you open a new thread and post it there?

So that the whole world can know about it ... and we get saved from reading it over and over and over again?

Back