• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert:

Beautiful....

! ! c h ó ó n ! !
:choon: Sophie Sugar - Call of Tomorrow (John O' Callaghan Remix)
! ! c h ó ó n ! !
! ! c h ó ó n ! !

Sophie Sugar - Call of Tomorrow (John O' Callaghan Remix)

choonie!

nice picture...i remember i was reading in an article that beaches arent so safe specially for foreight people tourists etc :unsure:

In Rio de Janeiro it happens sometimes,indeed...it's a big city, with big city security issues....

I live in Sao Paulo..no beaches here, but it's one of the biggest cities in the world...with literally everything you can imagine to do....

Personally, when it comes to beaches, i recommend Natal:
1185633557.jpg

In Rio de Janeiro it happens sometimes,indeed...it's a big city, with big city security issues....

I live in Sao Paulo..no beaches here, but it's one of the biggest cities in the world...with literally everything you can imagine to do....

1185633557.jpg

lovely picture!i remember ferry once said he was in some place in Brazil dont remember the name of the beach now and some people tried to steal his stuff or somerhing scary :unsure:

oh boy Germans they are soooooo different from the spoken on in Germany i have really a hard time to understand them :unsure:

i'm off again

good night everyone :wave:

a little bit off topic but you are 18?

BTW. I want to make something as clear as possible: I don't want to see here nasty/naked photo's and will never ask for it! Really no interest in it. I'm interested in your stories, the music and for the rest everything. Thus please don't put that kind of pictues in when I'm there or in reply on a message from me that can be misinterpreted in that way.

This said... Look at my profile, there's the answer for my age :grinning:

lovely picture!i remember ferry once said he was in some place in Brazil dont remember the name of the beach now and some people tried to steal his stuff or somerhing scary :unsure:

Well, I'm a bit anti-patriotic,so I could say a lot about the lack of security here in Brazil...but I think that it would be anti-ethic...

But yes, some places are not much safe here...you must be careful when coming here...always ask someone from here where to go and where not to..

oh boy Germans they are soooooo different from the spoken on in Germany i have really a hard time to understand them :unsure:

i moved here 2 months ago :p
i lived 15 years in canada 5 years in USA and was born in poland :) yay

Oh,really???

I'm probably going to Vienna for Xmas this year...:):)

Be there 24 and 25th of December..:grinning:

Part of my European trip..

Yay for globalization....:lol::lol:

And YAY for Polish girls, just to remind...:mask::lol:

BTW. I want to make something as clear as possible: I don't want to see here nasty/naked photo's and will never ask for it! Really no interest in it. I'm interested in your stories, the music and for the rest everything. Thus please don't put that kind of pictues in when I'm there or in reply on a message from me that can be misinterpreted in that way.

This said... Look at my profile, there's the answer for my age :grinning:

naked pics?not me thank you it just i always ask dutch people how old they are thasts all :unsure:

Oh,really???

I'm probably going to Vienna for Xmas this year...:):)

Be there 24 and 25th of December..:grinning:

Part of my European trip..

we can have a meeting then :)
your welcome to stay at my place ( small apartment now ) but plenty of beer mate.. your a bro to me :)

Well, I'm a bit anti-patriotic,so I could say a lot about the lack of security here in Brazil...but I think that it would be anti-ethic...

But yes, some places are not much safe here...you must be careful when coming here...always ask someone from here where to go and where not to..

i tend to blame my country for alot of bad things so you are not the only one

lucky you!so you can understand easily English and Germans too

Not at all that bad...we have a beautiful people here...mixture of cultures is amazing here...the only bad we have here is our government...:mask:

Copacabana beach (the most famous in Rio de Janeiro):

copacabana_beach_galleryfull1.jpg

Nice sandy beach :) Looks good!

1185633557.jpg

Nice too. Here the coast is very straight and sandy :)

we can have a meeting then :)
your welcome to stay at my place ( small apartment now ) but plenty of beer mate.. your a bro to me :)

Sure...thanks for the invitation, but I'm going with a friend...and we have already booked a hostel in Vienna...

But we sure gonna meet there...:grinning::grinning:...

Back