Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
hmmmm....how does one dance to ambient? :hmmm:

ambient usually doesnt have any beats.

Psy Ambient :) ...for example Asura . I mean if you really enjoy some music and you want to dance ---> do it regardless of what kind of music is .Don`r care about other people`s reactions :)

i`ll say it again..my English isn`t good ..sry about that xDI hope you understand me :D

this almost concludes the dishwasher sounds for today...

Psy Ambient :) ...for example Asura . I mean if you really enjoy some music and you want to dance ---> do it regardless of what kind of music is .Don`r care about other people`s reactions :)

i`ll say it again..my English isn`t good ..sry about that xDI hope you understand me :D

thats the perfect advice i needed to hear! :grinning:

thanks hun! :hug:

banging tune this is! :super:

PS: ur english is perfect ;) i understood every word :)

:ohmy:

shpongle are psy gods :bow: :bow:

just like aerosis, hallucinogen, infected mushroom, merrow, etc :grinning:
actually i think IM r really screwing around for sum time now saw them last year and thought it was a complete waste of time. them along with astrix r becoming the tiestos of psy:p

1 leon bolier pres. precursor - xd
2 trebbiano - mulberry harbour
3 chainside - i would die for you (filterheadz remix)
4 oceanlab - miracle (above&beyond club mix)
5 ID
6 leon bolier pres. surpresa - poseidon
7 marco v & sander van doorn - organic
8 sander van doorn - apple
9 ali wilson - off key

1 leon bolier pres. precursor - xd
2 trebbiano - mulberry harbour
3 chainside - i would die for you (filterheadz remix)
4 oceanlab - miracle (above&beyond club mix)
5 ID
6 leon bolier pres. surpresa - poseidon
7 marco v & sander van doorn - organic
8 sander van doorn - apple
9 ali wilson - off key
1st track you like? :tongue:

actually i think IM r really screwing around for sum time now saw them last year and thought it was a complete waste of time. them along with astrix r becoming the tiestos of psy:p

yikes! thats not good at all :yikes:

its a good thing Goa trance is not like that at all. :music:

it seems the last couple shows i've seen, the "warm-up" dj spun alot of tech trance...then the headliner carried that over with either more tech or just trance...two of those shows had Kenneth Thomas was the warm-up and Tiesto and Ferry Corsten were the headliners...a recent show i saw had an unknown (to me) warm-up dj spin for tiesto...and it seemed he played more progressive with some tech...

it seems the last couple shows i've seen, the "warm-up" dj spun alot of tech trance...then the headliner carried that over with either more tech or just trance...two of those shows had Kenneth Thomas was the warm-up and Tiesto and Ferry Corsten were the headliners...a recent show i saw had an unknown (to me) warm-up dj spin for tiesto...and it seemed he played more progressive with some tech...

hmmm....that sounds identical to the first time i saw armin live here in houston with guest DJ Blake Jarrell. after blake's set was done, there was this unknown DJ who was playing 3 hours of progressive and house. ( mostly house :wacko: :wacko: ) i was at the bar mostly until it was time for armin to arrive and bust out the prog, techno, and uplifting choons. :super:

~Anateq goes to hug the pillow xD
I`m tired , here it`s almost 2 AM .I have to go to bed now :)

sweet dreams , have a nice day or just enjoy with AH.fm ( hot music for sure hahahha )

nice set :grinning:

Bye~

Huguuu :hug::hug::hug:

sweet dreams , have a nice day or just enjoy with AH.fm ( hot music for sure hahahha )

Bye~

sweet dreams anateq :hug::hug::hug:

Bye~

goodnight ana..:hug:

Back