:hug: hello good evening NEW RON ! :bravo: :grinning:​
:cap: Nice to see you again ! :) How has your week been ? :dancing:

Dag Danmark! :hug: My week has been ok, how was yours? :mml:
Nice to see you too!

The world keeps on spinning ! :super:

* Now Listening : 757 ~ Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 101 on AH.FM *

Dag Danmark! :hug: My week has been ok, how was yours? :mml:
Nice to see you too!

:dancing: Lyrics : " the world .. .. .. :dancing: keeps on spinning ! :music: "​

same as before NEW RON :hug: too busy during the weekdays - finished some ' todo's (like shopping) earlier today - and now some ' final hours ' of listening ~ and :book: responding e-mails in the meantime ! :smile1:​

DJ Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Back to You (Aly & Fila Remix) :mml:

:dancing: Lyrics : " the world .. .. .. :dancing: keeps on spinning ! :music: "​

same as before NEW RON :hug: too busy during the weekdays - finished some ' todo's (like shopping) earlier today - and now some ' final hours ' of listening ~ and :book: responding e-mails in the meantime ! :smile1:​

:grinning:Busy week! Well at least we have choons to keep us going in the afternoons, and night!

Ata - Ocean Breeze (Suncatchers Wavemotion Remix) :wub:

* Now Listening : 773 ~ Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 101 on AH.FM *

:grinning:Busy week! Well at least we have choons to keep us going in the afternoons, and night!

:music: with 8 hours work and three hours of travelling each day - it's hard to put some 'exceptions' to join a given set during week days for me. Oh well, I had some free times before .. .. .. :)

:music: with 8 hours work and three hours of travelling each day - it's hard to put some 'exceptions' to join a given set during week days for me. Oh well, I had some free times before .. .. .. :)

3 HOURS TRAVELLING EVERYDAY?!!

You are a Soldier :grinning:

such a lovely tuuuuunee, dreaaaaaaaaaaaming...

over 20 minutes between posts... no kiddin slow-mo

I made food though

*waves to picco and polar*

Tuned for more trance:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back