Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
the last fours songs were massive

indeed. :yes:

at first, i thought ferry's guest mix was gonna be very trancey but fortunately i was wrong :super: :music:

edit: oops ferry didnt do a guest mix just an interview :tongue:

Last edited:
thanx a lot!
voted for massive :)

Guys .. I downloaded the set just now ... and am listening .... BUT the first track is a vocal ... and its not the usual stuff Uncle Marcus plays .......

Did I download the right file?????????

Guys .. I downloaded the set just now ... and am listening .... BUT the first track is a vocal ... and its not the usual stuff Uncle Marcus plays .......

yes...

yes! :grinning:

listen to the interview with ferry, they're talking about how they think trance "is coming back" etc... not that i think it needs to come back, it's just the big boys needing to go back to playing trance and making trance tunes :)

maybe schossow is taking that path too :)

( Uncle Marcus ... if you are reading .... )

This is definitely Not My Style of Tone Diary.

There is absolutely no questions in terms of track selection or mixing, and the set is Massive by itself, but I can listen to similar stuff for 6 days and 23 hours here. This is not the Tone Diary that I have been listening to for the last one year.

Guess there isnt much of a reason to stay awake till 3:30 am in the morning to catch this show :( :( :(

don't listen to the heretics, we actually love trance and progressive, that's why we're here :grinning:

really hope this trend continues.

EVERY TIME I Hear MARCUS SCHOSSOW Speak = I THROW UP INSIDE !

He SHould Take LESSONS From OBAMA, to speak properLY!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
EVERY TIME I Hear MARCUS SCHOSSOW Speak = I THROW UP INSIDE !

LET'S CREATE A "SHUT THE F**K UP MARKUS AND PLAY" THREAD!!!!!!
With all due respect Markus: why don't you make yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and just DON'T SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!:p:mask:

chooned in for the replay :)

I like Marcus' speaks :p kindda unlike me :p - he actually doesent sound like anyone else :)

Marcus FTW! :)

Back