How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Such an amazing set, Hi all again, made this one for the love of this community here

:hug::hug::hug:

We%20unite%20as%20One.gif

Whirlwind tour! How long will you be gone? Are you going as part of a tour package, or on your own? :super::cat:

On my own...with a friend of mine...:grinning:

:book: When we keep contact, we even might meet each other maybe ? :miss: :bravo: :hug:

Of course....I'll be in Amsterdam by the Jan 4th and 5th....we sure gotta meet..:friends::friends:

Such an amazing set, Hi all again, made this one for the love of this community here

wailo, AHMAZING gif! :bravo:

yes--all great tracks, but i'll pick
9 – Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Walk The Edge (Alex M.O.R.P.H. B2B Woody van Eyden Remix) [High Contrast]<o:p></o:p>
this time.

WOW! That's AWESOME looking! :super::bravo::cat:

you going from Copenhagen to Amsterdam by train?

and you missing Stockolm?:p

No time for Stockholm...it was very tough to decide where to go...cause my first idea of this trip was a 35-day trip...but we had to cut it to 21 because my friend must get back to his work in the beginning of January...:(:(

* We Unite As One : 1082 ~ Angel Ace Pres Innertrance XXXIV Best Of 2008 on AH.FM *

:blink: great one once again, wailo ! :clap: :clap2:

am gonna have to vote for Most Beautiful Happened...loved that track

Amazing set :thankyou:

Many destinations...:mask:

Paris, Munich, Budapest, Viena, Prague, Krakov, Warsaw, Berlin, Copenhagen,Hannover and Amsterdam..:grinning2:

i know a delightful little penzion in Prague...right beside the bus stop but in q residential neighborhood. very resaonable! :super:

this track has been the last of the show....Angel Ace and me hope all of you have enjoyed it...many thanks to all for being here listening....next show will be in 2009...see you at the same place!!!

Back