Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi everybody from Luebeck (Germany),
just found your very nice Radio while searching 4 some cue-sheets on http://rastodolix.ovh.org
The advertise was kind of attractive to me, so i tuned in immediatelly!
It's woth it ! :music::music:

Hi everyone! Happy to be apart of this community! My name is Soren and live in Minnesota.:music:

Hi everyone! i am from Kazakhstan but currently i am in Turkey now. It's nice to be here with you all. Thanks for one another great work.

Hi there from Devon in England, love the station and am gradually converting the masses lol, Markus Schultz is amazing, Adam Nickey, Veselin Tasev and Robbie Schwan make it heaven.

Let me know when you have a live show :super:

Hi everyone! I'm from Poland, i love Trance Music :music: and i happy to be here!

Hello all

Hello from S. Korea. I enjoy all sorts of music but this is my favorite site to have streaming in the background while I'm messing on the computer.:loveah::bounce::beer2:

Thanks,

scifibuff384

Hello! I am Tracer from the planet Xarnon, I am currently in LA and I am here to network with other DJ's
Hit me up!

Hey there.. names nikolay

i am a huge fan of trance, progressive,

EVERYThING ELECTRONIC...

live in slc.. trying to get a studio started. till then i just listen to good electronic music

Hola Party People

Hey wzzzp party people, :super:

I just wanted to introduce myself.

Am a canadian dj, got a club residency at Circus After-Hours, i play mostly tech trance and uplifting trance, i play some funky techno as well.

My show will be called: Tranceland

It is the name of my event at Circus After-Hours as well, so i though it would of been nice to called my radio show the same.

For those who wont be able to make it Live :music:

Peace & Love, and of course, see you all on the dance floor.

Cid K

Last edited:

Back