Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello all! My Name`s Ani /Anelia/. I`m from Bulgaria..
I registered here several monthes ago /i can`t remember exactly.. when I post this message I`ll see../, I just didn`t write here.. but I listen very very very often your radio.. IT`S THE BEST! I LOVE Manuel Le Saux, Victoria, Veselin Tasev & Co :) hehe..
Nice to meet you all, people! :* kiss ya
bye
Ani

Hi Folks! I'm Leon from the Netherlands and I joined AH FM forum because of the Luminosity Before the Energy contest!

I saw that this radio station is broadcasting alot of good sets so I'm going to listen more often to this radiostation for sure!

The finals of the Luminosity contest takes place between 30 and 31th of January. My mix will be broadcasted at the 31st, between 03.00 and 04.00 AM. Hope you guys will listen to it and vote for me! (Voting is possible till the 5th of February). http://djcontest.luminosity-events.nl

Thanx!!!

hiya

Heya everyone!
I just registered on forum/radio.
Well to introduce myself.. I'm Adam also known as DJ Zeus..
I am 19. I've been DJing for about 3 years now. The genre I play/mix/produce is electro house and minimal tech-house. I've started DJing in Malta while I was in High School and learned how to DJ in clubs through club DJs. I eventually got the jist of DJing and played in many high-end clubs in Malta and in some small clubs in Turkey. And now I am in London My radio show Electronites runs every Monday on Radio Dance4Trance of Turkey.

That's all about me.. I look forward to making good friends who are interested and love music just like I do..

Regards,

Zeus (adam)

Hey Folks, it's Ron here from Signum, Big shout out to all!!!!, and thanks so much for the amazing feedback and support we've got so far, about our guestmixes and Xposed show....Seriously you guys rock!!
I'll be popping in from time to time on the forum, when our show is on, for a chat or questions or whatever...So catch ya later!! Greetz, Ron

Hi there!
I am Matej from the Czech Republic.
My IRC friend had recommended me this fabulous webpage today so as fast as I joined I wanted to greet everyone here.
Have fun and let the best music be always with you!

Hi! My Name is Liza, I From El Salvador, Central America, I'm a Dj, My favorite music is of course Trance....Uplifting Trance :D

Liza Divine! ;)

Hello! Greetings from Bulgaria!

Hi folks. Actually it's my first post, but I regulary listen to the fm (also at di.fm) and read the bigger part of the posts.
I come from Poland, live in Sweden, speak Polish, English, Swedish, German and French.
I fell in love with Trance for about 4 years ago, and I'm still learning and listening to all new tunes. Thx for Your time, cya ^^

Hello from Russia!!!

hey guys, from montreal. Cool site

Hello all! My Name`s Ani /Anelia/. I`m from Bulgaria..
I registered here several monthes ago /i can`t remember exactly.. when I post this message I`ll see../, I just didn`t write here.. but I listen very very very often your radio.. IT`S THE BEST! I LOVE Manuel Le Saux, Victoria, Veselin Tasev & Co :) hehe..
Nice to meet you all, people! :* kiss ya
bye
Ani

Hi Folks! I'm Leon from the Netherlands and I joined AH FM forum because of the Luminosity Before the Energy contest!

I saw that this radio station is broadcasting alot of good sets so I'm going to listen more often to this radiostation for sure!

The finals of the Luminosity contest takes place between 30 and 31th of January. My mix will be broadcasted at the 31st, between 03.00 and 04.00 AM. Hope you guys will listen to it and vote for me! (Voting is possible till the 5th of February). http://djcontest.luminosity-events.nl

Thanx!!!

Heya everyone!
I just registered on forum/radio.
Well to introduce myself.. I'm Adam also known as DJ Zeus..
I am 19. I've been DJing for about 3 years now. The genre I play/mix/produce is electro house and minimal tech-house. I've started DJing in Malta while I was in High School and learned how to DJ in clubs through club DJs. I eventually got the jist of DJing and played in many high-end clubs in Malta and in some small clubs in Turkey. And now I am in London My radio show Electronites runs every Monday on Radio Dance4Trance of Turkey.

That's all about me.. I look forward to making good friends who are interested and love music just like I do..

Regards,

Zeus (adam)

Hi there!
I am Matej from the Czech Republic.
My IRC friend had recommended me this fabulous webpage today so as fast as I joined I wanted to greet everyone here.
Have fun and let the best music be always with you!

Hey Folks, it's Ron here from Signum, Big shout out to all!!!!, and thanks so much for the amazing feedback and support we've got so far, about our guestmixes and Xposed show....Seriously you guys rock!!
I'll be popping in from time to time on the forum, when our show is on, for a chat or questions or whatever...So catch ya later!! Greetz, Ron

Hi! My Name is Liza, I From El Salvador, Central America, I'm a Dj, My favorite music is of course Trance....Uplifting Trance :D

Liza Divine! ;)

:welcome: to the family friends :) :hug:

Hi iam also new around here i found out about this site through a co worker of mine.
spacepirates, or something like that :D

anyway iam 21 years of age and live in the great country of The Netherlands.
I`am enjoying the music as we speak!

Hello, I'm just registered here. Listened to the stream many times before. But I'm containing the dj contest here for luminosity, so my mix was just broadcasted. I thought let's sign up here and it is a wonderfull forum :)

whats up digital world

:super:hey there all i am new to this whole forum thing...but i think it really sweet got to streaming music and all... i would have to say my fav dj of all time would have to be DJ Tiesto!!!!!!!!!!....i love drum a bass....my homie om3net put me on to this forum......well keep up the good good work all......ooh im from herndon va 30 mins outside of dc if that matters....dont go to the club at all...but i do know that it is pretty sweet to see a dj live or so i hear
peace to all !!!!!:music:

welcome everyone!!! Enjoy the forum- its a great place!! Great tunes, great people :) :)

Hello all ramus here from south east UK got here from URtrancezone love the music so will be here quite a lot great site and Forum - thanks

Last edited:

Back