Nice version of BabyLotion! :super::super::super:

:) smart, how you can distinguish all those versions ! :grinning:

Can't describe the difference exactly, but this one's ' less epic ' to me :ee:

:) smart, how you can distinguish all those versions ! :grinning:

Can't describe the difference exactly, but this one's ' less epic ' to me :ee:

I been playing the Inspirations Mix and it does sound very different. :wink:
:friends:

:hug:

It's circumstances beyond my control. I cannot fight the world. If the site had been long established, and there were lots of equipment and expense involved, I probably would have fought harder. But I cannot fight the world and I will not fight Dan. He is my friend and I love him. I will not be the source of grief or trouble or problems for him. I won't do it.

I am very, very, very sad about all of this. All I ever wanted to do was to help promote AH and the DJs. That was my mission statement and it remains so. For now, at this time, it's over. My dream dies for now. For now, I go into mourning, again. :cry::cat:

* Now Listening : 974 ~ Stoneface & Terminal - ClubShots 010 on AH.FM *

I been playing the Inspirations Mix and it does sound very different. :wink:
:friends:

:grinning:

I haven't forgotten about your set, CrazyPaul ! :wink:
:hmmm: Now we've had quite some minutes with nice rhytms and beats - but hardly melody .. .. .. :dancing:

* Now Listening : 968 ~ Stoneface & Terminal - ClubShots 010 on AH.FM *

I'm off.

Goodnight everyone and be nice :miss:

dag :wave: Buffalodave2 :hug: see you tomorrow ! :bravo:

And to tell you the God's honest truth, I'm tired of being sad. I've been sad for months. All I want now is my Danmark, a job and some peace. :cat:

what a beauty tune :wub:

* Cry If You Want To : 979 ~ Stoneface & Terminal - ClubShots 010 on AH.FM *

It's circumstances beyond my control. I cannot fight the world. If the site had been long established, and there were lots of equipment and expense involved, I probably would have fought harder. But I cannot fight the world and I will not fight Dan. He is my friend and I love him. I will not be the source of grief or trouble or problems for him. I won't do it.

I am very, very, very sad about all of this. All I ever wanted to do was to help promote AH and the DJs. That was my mission statement and it remains so. For now, at this time, it's over. My dream dies for now. For now, I go into mourning, again. :cry::cat:

:) Don't worry too much my dear .. .. .. :kissing: Life goes on - and so do we :grinning:​

i dont watch television and not interested in football :ee:

:hmmm: everyone went to sleep after Fast D's show? :) :mask:

Back