22-03-2009 Emotional Horizons - Offshore Drive 017

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:hmmm: Right. Some things seem to be international .. .. .. :angel:​
:ee:

:lol: :lol:

Hello Danmark :hug::friends:

ops.. I got to go now, friend is waiting on the door, see you all tomorrow, or maybe later :ee:

* Hello Goodby : 739 ~ Emotional Horizons - Offshore Drive 017 on AH.FM *

:lol: :lol:

Hello Danmark :hug::friends:

ops.. I got to go now, friend is waiting on the door, see you all tomorrow, or maybe later :ee:

:) that was a ' quicky ' :lol: :hug: Take care my friend - see you tomorrow ! :wave:

* Now Fine Vocal : 722 ~ Emotional Horizons - Offshore Drive 017 on AH.FM *

Very fine set so far...:music:

:dancing: I've been listening for hours and hours today :ah: - and yet the listening doesn't tire me ! :loveah: :bravo: :super:

On a Good Day :choon:

strong beer, mmm i like it :smile:

well i'm fine, but have to go sleep soon coz i wake up early in the morning (at 5.30am :S)
hope u r well too. :mml:

* Looked for the full lyrics in vain .. .. .. ~ 724 ~ Emotional Horizons - Offsh

On a Good Day :choon:

:choon: Lyrics : " Talking to myself forever .. .. .. :( " :wub:

* Now Listening : 727 ~ Emotional Horizons - Offshore Drive 017 on AH.FM *

strong beer, mmm i like it :smile:

well i'm fine, but have to go sleep soon coz i wake up early in the morning (at 5.30am :S)
hope u r well too. :mml:

yep, I understand fully, having (had) a life like yours :cap: :hug:

:blink: end of set !

TRACKLIST ! :) :lolz:

Very nice show :bravo::bravo:

I will post it at the end of the show + download link too

Where is it??? :hmmm::blink:

You were online all the time that show was playing and in no moment put the name of the songs, i think that if you wanna be known and loved by the public, you have to publish it, because the sets are for promotting songs and the public wants to know the name of them. So, in my opinion... bad your actitude. :thumbsdown:

* Now Listening : Tero A. - Vocal Sunday *

Where is it??? :hmmm::blink:

You were online all the time that show was playing and in no moment put the name of the songs, i think that if you wanna be known and loved by the public, you have to publish it, because the sets are for promotting songs and the public wants to know the name of them. So, in my opinion... bad your actitude. :thumbsdown:

:yes: The impression was made ( to me ) tracklist + download link would be put shortly after the end of the set, so I can understand sebado's disappointed feelings :cap:

Back