How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Oh My God I am so drunk that cant to quote it is necessary to go to sleep))))

Oh I don't have show, no need to cut your throat :grinning2:, but I do have mix in dj corner (follow the bottom link in my signature :wink:)

Thank God! I can live to see another day! :super:

It's downloading now. (kiss) :music::hug::friends::cat:

You are drunk? Ooooooo. I just love drunk young guys. They are so fun and so easy. (kiss, kiss, kiss) :love::devil::hug::friends::wink::cat:

Amázing ! :clap2: you took the effort to browse back to see if there's some ' to be continued ' :super: You're one of the few, wailo ! At the time I missed you, I felt a bit pity but immediately accepted :ee: :friends: Your reply came as a nice surprise :cap:

lol, I was just interrupted by Full-screen game for about an hour, then I saw your post which made me lough :lol: :good::hug:

Super8 & Tab ft. Alyna - Delusion :super::choon:

It's been going on for quite a while but worsened few weeks ago. Been having horrible stomach pains but was told it's just infection and given tablets that don't work. I am constantly thirsty lately which I haven't been before, going to toilet A LOT! And I could sleep 24 hrs a day. Start yawning 2 - 3 hours after waking up after 8 - 10 hrs of sleep at night. No major stress - happy life but boring job. Hopefully those tests will show what's wrong and they will be able to fix it or at least control it cause I am tired of constantly being tired ;/

Hmmmm. That could be kidney issues due to undiagnosed diabetes. yeah, sure could be. Yes, blood work will show that if that or anything like it is going on. When was the last time you had a COMPLETE physical exam? (worried hug) :hug::cat:

* Now Listening : 662 ~ Misja Helsloot All Exclusive 002 on AH.FM *

:lol: go ahead :sleeping: :drunk: you're excused now ! :grinning:

:dancing:

The Cat Lady said:
You are drunk? Ooooooo. I just love drunk young guys. They are so fun and so easy. (kiss, kiss, kiss) :love::devil::hug::friends::wink:
:kissing2::mml::mml: you are sweety)

* Now Guessing : 662 ~ Misja Helsloot All Exclusive 002 on AH.FM *

lol, I was just interrupted by Full-screen game for about an hour, then I saw your post which made me laugh :lol: :good::hug:

:cap: I was gazing for a while at the (link to) the picture :ee: I couldn't decipher that much ! :)

:music::mml:

* Now Listening : 668 ~ Misja Helsloot All Exclusive 002 on AH.FM *

:smile: Nice track. I was wondering Misja Helsloot was in such melodic melodies ? :unsure: :dancing:

:music:

perfect perfect :replay:

If you stay up late enough, you can catch the replay. It will come on in about 7 hours or so. Woot! (kiss) :music::super::cat:

Hmmmm. That could be kidney issues due to undiagnosed diabetes. yeah, sure could be. Yes, blood work will show that if that or anything like it is going on. When was the last time you had a COMPLETE physical exam? (worried hug) :hug::cat:

Last blood test had about 4 years ago, has abdominal screening ( with the cooold gel ;/ ) around 2 years ago. Not entilted to cervical screening yet ( you have to be aged 25 or over to get it in UK ). So it's been years since I was properly checked. Oh December 2007 had 5 - 6 x-rays of my head :D

Back