• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
well it seems that first part is almost over :( sorry caty

Aw, man. That's fooked. According to my schedule, you don't come on until 10am, my time. This is 2 hours early. Aw, Buc Bunch, they messed you up real bad, and on an anniversary show, too. How tacky. (kiss, kiss) :console::love::cat:

Thank God for Replays and Downloading. :mask:

This track makes me think of retro gaming *nostalgia*

Good grief, you're up early. Please tell me that's because you are at work, and not because you are laid off and woke up only to walk the dog like me. (kiss) :mask::hug::cat:

we always spinn together :) so no part of us is missing. but, you missed the progressive part but dan will replay the beginning in a few minutes and the trance edition (part 2) will be aired at 16h

now cause you say that :-o it reminds me aswell no wonder why i liked this

Gamers. Tisk, tisk. You boyz need to get a life. :lol:

(??) :blink:

Why am I laughing? I spend 18 hours a day here in the Forum. I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!! :lolz::lol::blink::LMAO::rofl::cat:

Good grief, you're up early. Please tell me that's because you are at work, and not because you are laid off and woke up only to walk the dog like me. (kiss) :mask::hug::cat:
Nope, I'm a college student and I open a computer lab where I answer the questions of the inept. I had to drag myself out of bed this morning, yay for not having class till 1 tomorrow!

Gamers. Tisk, tisk. You boyz need to get a life. :lol:

(??) :blink:

Why am I laughing? I spend 18 hours a day here in the Forum. I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!! :lolz::lol::blink::LMAO::rofl::cat:
Gaming is a hobby, and hopefully someday it'll be a job for me too... taking a game programming class right now... would love to get into translation of japanese video games.

so normaly this is the last track of part 1, tracklist:
01 Gastek & Noon Feat MEEI - Sweeping Noise [Inminimal]
02 Kuffdam - Burning Up (Mango Remix) [Vandit]
03 Proff & Mango - 5th In Blue (Proff Mix) [Unreleased Digital]
04 Thomas Schwartz - Land Of Ladies [The Clubbers]
05 Equitant - Menschheit (Christian Cambas Remix) [Devilock]
06 M.I.K.E Pres Caromax - X3 [Pilot6]
07 Danilo Ercole - Harbour (Alternative Mix) [Coldharbour]
08 Monogato - Climate Change [Coldharbour]
09 Project MC - Bromley Avenue (Dominic Greene Remix) [Coldharbour]
10 Interstate - I Found You (Original Mix) [Bandung]

we always spinn together :) so no part of us is missing. but, you missed the progressive part but dan will replay the beginning in a few minutes and the trance edition (part 2) will be aired at 16h

Instant Replay? I'm gonna come. :super::dance::bravo::music::mml::hug::friends::cat:

Back