Hey, noticed I haven't complimented on your songs earlier, I really enjoyed these tracks (as I've added them to my personal playlist):
Analog Dream (original + ANMA + Kay-D remix)
Home (Benjamin Torino remix)
Come Home (Luis Buehler remix)
Binary Destiny
Love Nobody
Really great tracks, thanks...
Plus a few tips on which I personally use to identify tracks whenever this is the case:
1. Shazam as a mobile app. It's a free download, and most of us have phones to be able to use this.
2. MRA for Windows PC. It's an another free program, so if you are a Windows user you could use this to...
Hello, went through all of the tracklists provided to us and this show from September 2026 seems to be a replay of the show (or very much similar tracklist) as was aired on August 2025. Sadly, there was no tracklist provided to us for episode August 2025 nor September 2026, so we weren't...