EOYC 2023 Day 16 on AH.FM 01-01-2024

EOYC :rave::rave:

And now the last track of my set for EOYC

Track #10 :: James Dust feat. David Heart - Final Night (Extended Mix) [FULL ON 140 RECORDS]

Thank you all and as always, you've been amazing, thank you for the support, see you on EOYC2024, hopefully, blessings and happy new year everyone <3

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

And now the last track of my set for EOYC

Track #10 :: James Dust feat. David Heart - Final Night (Extended Mix) [FULL ON 140 RECORDS]

Thank you all and as always, you've been amazing, thank you for the support, see you on EOYC2024, hopefully, blessings and happy new year everyone <3
:beer2:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

283 Dj OptimuS - EOYC 2023 on AH.FM
Track #01 :: SounEmot - Los Recuerdos De Ti (Intro Mix) [EN UN MUNDO SIN TI]
Track #02 :: Christina Novelli, Sarah de Warren - Leaving Me (Extended Mix) [MUSE MUSIC RECORDS]
Track #03 :: George Jema feat. That Girl - Fly (Extended Mix) [FABLES]
Track #04 :: MaRLo feat. Roxanne Emery - Borderline (Extended Mix) [REACHING ALTITUDE]
Track #05 :: Neil Hunter feat. Zach Alwin - I Was Beaten Down (Extended Mix) [AVA WHITE]
Track #06 :: RAM feat. Roxanne Emery - Echoes (Extended Mix) [BLACK HOLE RECORDINGS]
Track #07 :: XiJaro & Pitch feat. Adara - Invisible (Extended Mix) [BLACK HOLE RECORDINGS]
Track #08 :: Young Hu feat. Kanko Na - After A Thousand Years (Extended Mix) [COOPERATION TRANCE]
Track #09 :: William Silva - Favourite Lullaby (Extended Mix) [MOLEKULAR SOUNDS (RAZNITZANMUSIC)]
:thankyou: @OptimuS : full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :replay:

another :replay: :beer2:

next DJ :driver:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Friend of Bill and Bob: Firing your old God

:rave: :rave: :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Back