Decibel Pilot - The Flight Deck 030 on AH.FM 24-02-2024

You know, funny movies with animals 'can' be funny. Yet: I am cautious always. As the fun can be limited to our own species ONLY :hmmm:
Well, I agree, but it just happened. It wasn't intended / prepared or so. No harm done too -I guess. I can show you it if you want.

17. Luke van Ness - Guardian Angel (Extended) [VANDIT Records]
https://www.discogs.com/artist/13463917-Luke-van-Ness :book: :good:

Sadly, not always, yet: often, Discogs is a good reference. Only minor point is, as Discogs is an America based website, they tend to force all nations all languages etc. to follow their very own naming convention. So at times, (I noticed, by experience, being a volunteer of Discogs myself, there's some 'fight' between "America knows-it-all and language 'freedom fighters'. That's me 😋 :ee: :mml: :dancing:

putting a name in a non-correct way often is felt as an insult, in Dutch society, not nice
I remember when I was reading something and there was a surname with 'van' or 'von' that it was written with a small letter. Like a photographic memory.

Warning Watch Out GIF by FX Networks

Some individuals don't care. Point: many Anglo-Saxon websites simply assume or even force putting A Capital When They Think It's Needed :chair: :ee: Some artists don't put / setup / create / maintain (all) of their websites: other people are often involved too.
Seems so. They can hire me, so I'll fix it :mask:

Back