How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Daaaaaaaaaaamn what a set! Just got bacl and it was beyond amazing. Beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John seriously seriously knows what he doing! Great great guy!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Yaaaaaaaa trance lovers unite!! :hug:

Hoping eveyone enjoys the rest of the weekend! Peace and love alllll!!

Hope you had a good run! Just came back from 35 minutes around the lakes. nice :)

yeaaaa! was niiiiice wooot !!! 1:30 of hard running d(^_^)b around the trees here in a park close to my place ^^

I would love to have a lake here to run around :megacrazy: sure you had a great chilling time there :)

Daaaaaaaaaaamn what a set! Just got bacl and it was beyond amazing. Beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John seriously seriously knows what he doing! Great great guy!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Yaaaaaaaa trance lovers unite!! :hug:

Hoping eveyone enjoys the rest of the weekend! Peace and love alllll!!

damn !!!!! lucky you !!!!:dance: i wish i could have been there.......with u.:hug:

ok, it's not over !!! two tracks i would have loved to hear in this set (maybe next time :))

Temple of Spice

Rasa Lila

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
:thankyou::good2::bow:
and waiting for download :iagree::mask:
:iagree: One of the best broadcasts on AH ever :super::super::super:
for me :mask:
Gonna grab it ASAP!! :super::super::super:

AND waiting for more goapsy on Afterhours :bully:

i read all the comments in this thread. :ee:
im sorry i missed it, but yesterday we went to celebrate (succesful exams:ee:) and it seems the alcohol quantity was too much :wacko: :rofl:

:whistle: :drunk: :drunk: :grinning2:

*Still vibing*

yeaaaa! was niiiiice wooot !!! 1:30 of hard running d(^_^)b around the trees here in a park close to my place ^^

I would love to have a lake here to run around :megacrazy: sure you had a great chilling time there :)

damn !!!!! lucky you !!!!:dance: i wish i could have been there.......with u.:hug:

ok, it's not over !!! two tracks i would have loved to hear in this set (maybe next time :))

Temple of Spice

Rasa Lila

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
My love! In many ways you were there with me! :hug:

Thank you after hours! :hug:

Back