dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jordan Suckley Guest Mix

jordan_suckley.jpg

EST: 16:00 - 17:00
GMT: 21:00 - 22:00
CET: 22:00 - 23:00​

Today's Guest Mix for Lost Witness is Jordan Suckley, this will be a massive show, more info below about Jordan.

Jordan Suckley is a name that has fastly made people’s tongues wag on the dance scene over the last year. In the short time of 2 years that he has been dj’ing out in clubs - after winning the Generate Dj Comp to play at Nation (Cream) alongside an impressive line up, he’s managed to achieve what every upcoming dj would ever dream of - which is to play and rock peak time sets alongside some of the worlds biggest dj’s such as Marco v,Eddie Halliwell, Scott Bond, John OO Flemming, Adam Sheridan, Marcel Woods, Agnelli & Nelson , Jon O'Bir, Kutski, Thrillseekers, Lab4, Alex kidd, Solarstone, Lost Witness, and Scot Project to name a few, being the resident for Syndicate Super club Bristol and the almighty Gatecrasher, Godskitchen events in Bristol and Cardiff south west! Aside this massive achievement Jordan has also appeared at clubs across the UK including the Escape in the Park after party in Cardiff, along with his additional residencies for Collision, Hardfest and Urban Chaos and his just recently announced new residency for the Goodgreef presents Native @ North in Manchester! Therefore looking at what Jordan has achieved in this time, it’s very clear that he is set to be another one of 2007’s most promising dj talents!

cheers Jordan,welcome to AH.fm by the way :smile:

Some future dates i am playing at....

4th May- Native ft Sean Tyas- Manchester
5th may- Godskitchen ft. Paul Oakenfold, Mark Eteson, Nat Monday, Big Al - Syndicate Bristol
26th- Gatecrasher. ft. Ferry Corsten, Bart Claessen- Syndicate, Bristol
26th- Gatecrasher vs Sundissential- Cardiff

June 1st- COLLISION 1st Bday line up TBC
15th- Eden - Ibiza- TBC
16th- EITP after party
30th june- Wildchild Outdoor Festival- London-http://www.wildchild.tv/june.htm

July 6th- WILDCHILD vs
7th- Adrenaline- Western Supermare
14th Sept- Ibiza Wildchild

Sacha Tuned In :)
Nise show i Hear ,Greatings to you JORDAN !
sacha.jpg

Nice, nice...what I hear? Back by any demand? Yeah..i like it. Good job.

missed u last night at the syndicate m8

and this set by the way is bouncin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancing2:
nice nice nice ;)

this show ******* owns!!!! big creds to this DJ, although he needs to work some more on his beatmatching :S... otherwise great! :D very inspiring!

Thanks for being Lost Witness' guest this weekend for us Jordan you done a great job! Fresh and amazing chooonage as always! :)

Dude thanks for this mix..cant stop playing it ;)

hope to see more in the future

Back