Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
My thoughts exactly! It's the stupidest thing in the world as well that's done it, sheer bureaucracy.

Basically the name of the business that owns the venue changed their name officially this week. Same people, same ISP, same venue, but for whatever reason, in their infinite wisdom of "following the process" instead of "using common sense" (a plague that infests the UK, I'm sad to say) the ISP has to actually disconnect the connection and then reconnect it again.

In true ironic fashion, only one of these two actions succeeded, and instead of fixing it today as they said they would, they didn't turn up and so are coming Monday instead!

Myself and AH can't do anything about this unfortunately, but I'm just disappointed that we all have to miss out just because of something so insanely stupid like this! :(

Thank you Laz for the explanation.. its sad I was looking forward to it, but like armin would say "sh** happens* :(

Thank you Laz for the explanation.. its sad I was looking forward to it, but like armin would say "sh** happens* :(
We even had the right cable and everything! :bully:

dammmit! isp problem? ahhh incredible!
i was waiting for this show :( what a pity

however have fun those ppl who will be there :grinning:

find a last minute broadcast from some club around Europe or so:lol:

J/K:hug::hug:

oh, too sad we will not catch it live, but thank you Lazarus for being direct and clear to explain what happened. :friends:

in their infinite wisdom of "following the process" instead of "using common sense"
made me smile :)

Back