Anthony Julian - PNW Sounds 008 on AH.FM 05-11-2023

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
Please comment on the show, tracklist will be posted / updated during or after the show. Enjoy

01. Synthazia - Lumi (Pure Trance)
02. Cold Blue - A Beautiful Mind (Cold Blue Records)
03. Alex M.O.R.P.H., Aly & Fila, Cheryl Barnes - Eye Of The Storm (FSOE)
04. Lisa Louder, JODIE POYE - Colours feat. Jodie Poye (Subculture)
05. SOLOWEI, Aerial Beat - Across the Universe (2Rock Recordings)
06. Rene Ablaze, Pierre Pienaar - Prime Time (Regenerate Records)
07. Kismet 333 - Be the Change (Nocturnal Knights Music)
08. RAM - RAMplify (Asteroid Remix) (Nocturnal Knights Reworked)
09. Angelus - Sanctuary (Regenerate Records)
10. Allen Watts - Pressure (Dreamstate)
11. Robbie Seed, Rinaly - All Alone (Find Your Harmony)
12. Bryan Kearney - Encanta (FSOE)
13. Vinny DeGeorge - Meaning of Life (FSOE)

Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening from where ever you are tuning in from! I'm excited to present to you PNW Sounds episode 008! Get your tissues ready, this months episode will be a journey of uplifting sounds & melodies from beginning to end, with BPMs not shifting too much starting at 140 BPM and ending at 141 BPM. I hope you all enjoy this episode! Cheers!

Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening from where ever you are tuning in from! I'm excited to present to you PNW Sounds episode 008! Get your tissues ready, this months episode will be a journey of uplifting sounds & melodies from beginning to end, with BPMs not shifting too much starting at 140 BPM and ending at 141 BPM. I hope you all enjoy this episode! Cheers!

Hi Tony!! :super: :wave:

Hey there, mate! :wave: :friends: My tissues are ready since I was a bit sick and then I bought them :mask: Let's go! :music: What a start! :super:

Back