Could Anyone Suggest Some Good Deep Progressive & Melodic Trance Shows for Me on AH.FM?

Layla

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone:):)

I hope all is fine with you all I have had a long standing interest in trance music and have sometimes listened to AH.FM. I adore the site and the amazing selection of trance shows it provides. But recently; I have been interested in a particular trance subgenre I am hoping you guys could propose anything.

The melodic; progressive; and deep aspect of trance has really grown on me. I am referring to the ethereal melodies; hypnotic beats that induce a sense of flow; and lengthy; atmospheric buildup that transport you. slower paced shows with a strong trance energy that can keep you moving for hours are my favourites. What really connects with me are tracks that have a blend of darker and brighter tones; a feeling of storytelling through sound; and emotional depth.

I am searching for suggestions for AH.FM DJs or shows that cater to this genre. I know there are a ton more sets out there that I might be missing; but I have found some amazing sets from guys like Paul Thomas and John 00 fleming that suit the description. I would be interested in knowing what your favorite shows are to listen to when you're feeling really deep and progressive; whether they be resident shows or guest mixes.

I would also like to check out some of the more recent or obscure DJs that are making waves in the progressive trance field. Finding new talent, in my experience, significantly broadens one's understanding of the genre, and AH.FM seems to be the ideal location to unearth such undiscovered beauties.

Are there any particular episodes that you would recommend? Undoubtedly a specific series or episode that truly caught your attention recently? Something that made you think i am here for exactly this kind of trance. Please feel free to submit anything that is one to two hours long or longer; I enjoy listening to entire programs.

If there is anyone else who likes trance music as much, I would love to connect with them. Perhaps we could trade our favourite songs, performers, or things to watch out for in the future. I'm constantly trying to add more music to my playlist, and nothing is better than sharing excellent music with others who share your taste. I'm willing to talk more about our shared passion for this genre, whether via private messages or on this forum.

I am excited to hear all of your suggestions and appreciate you in advance for assisting me in exploring this fascinating realm of trance

Usually the first hour of my mixes has some of this. I'd also recommend Hel:slowed's show Borderlands. If you're openminded to some similar genres, check out Max Graham's Cycles Radio podcast on his soundcloud

Back