Currently listening to

Surf Mesa ft Emilee - ily (I Love You Baby)

Ronski Speed - Stormbound (Ronski Speed Dub Tech mix)

Martin Roth - Shockwaves (Technopunk remix)

Ellez Ria - Echoes (Extended mix)

Jaden Merrick - Fixate

"The three tracks" on AH.FM :wall:

1. Santos - Seagullz
2. Blue Horizon - The Journey
3. Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - YearZero

Why are these tracks repeated like 5-7 times EVERY SINGLE DAY ??? :wall::spank: It's incredibly repetitive and I'm starting to hate them. :mad: Despite the fact that it always causes the following set to delay...

1. Santos - Seagullz

Why are these tracks repeated like 5-7 times EVERY SINGLE DAY ??? :wall::spank: It's incredibly repetitive and I'm starting to hate them. :mad: Despite the fact that it always causes the following set to delay...
I absolutely agree :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers live from Melbourne 1984

1. Santos - Seagullz

1. Santos - Seagullz

... seems like they started earlier than at full hour:lolz:

1. Santos - Seagullz

I absolutely agree :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

The "three tracks" on AH.FM for the one hundred and forty-fifth time...... :wall::wall::wall::wall:

The "three tracks" on AH.FM for the one hundred and forty-fifth time...... :wall::wall::wall::wall:
:iagree: :wall: 😠 because of them there is still delay of sets :wall: when they start, ivafra is off....

Dokmai - Reason to Believe

I know it's an older one, but it's something that I listen to very often nowadays:

Back