Dan Cooper - Disciple of Trance 026 on AH.FM 16-04-2024

@danmark_ori Can you add the tracklist? 🤔 :hmmm:
As put earlier: tracklist not uploaded.
After your request, I put another < search > :captain: < disciple > into the archive of uploaded tracklists.
So far, I only found these three:

Tracklist Dan Cooper - Disciple of Trance 16.txt 22-May-2023 17:04 659
Dan Cooper - Disciple of Trance 016 Tracklist.txt 10-Jun-2023 16:43 665
Dan Cooper - Disciple of Trance 017 Track List.txt 12-Jul-2023 18:48 635

Dan Cooper - Disciple of Trance 026 (AH.FM Disciple of Trance April) 2024-04-06

01. Claudiu Adam & That Girl - Silver Lining (Extended Mix) [FIND YOUR HARMONY]
02. Sneijder - In And Out Of My Life (Will Rees Remix) [AFTERDARK]
03. Metta & Glyde - Breathe (Extended Mix) [ONE FORTY]
04. Casepeat & Plutian - Genesis (Extended Mix) [NOCTURNAL KNIGHTS]
05. Derek Ryan - Escape [NOCTURNAL KNIGHTS]
06. Asteroid & Pharos T - Euphoric Dreams (Extended Mix) [SUBCULTURE]
07. Stowers & Cooper - Our Light [FSOE]
08. AA Meeting - The Road Ahead (Extended Mix) [VII]
09. JERZYK & Robbie Graham - Illusion [NOCTURNAL KNIGHTS]
10. RAM & Susana pres. Tales Of Life - Written In The Stars (Extended Mix) [NOCTURNAL KNIGHTS]
11. RIXSON - Vision (Extended Mix) [AERODYNAMICA]
12. XiJaro & Pitch - Unite Again (Corrado Baggieri Remix) [PHOENIX]
13. RAM & Allen Watts - Deceiver (Extended Mix) [NOCTURNAL KNIGHTS]
14. Dan Cooper & Ellcavell - Mystic (Extended Mix) [DIGITAL SOCIETY]
@danmark_ori It's here, mate :friends:

Found your post :cap: now it's more practical, to put this simple message instead of provoking a search by someone else.
Handy is to drop the URL ( https://forums.ah.fm/threads/dan-co...n-ah-fm-16-04-2024.106389/page-2#post-3874389 ) and / or the postcount number, like the one of this post, it's #44
And (as so often) : what's the source of your wisdom, where did you get this tracklist from? How do the visitors know it's the 100 % match and no fake or joke or misunderstanding?

Found your post :cap: now it's more practical, to put this simple message instead of provoking a search by someone else.
Handy is to drop the URL ( https://forums.ah.fm/threads/dan-co...n-ah-fm-16-04-2024.106389/page-2#post-3874389 ) and / or the postcount number, like the one of this post, it's #44
And (as so often) : what's the source of your wisdom, where did you get this tracklist from? How do the visitors know it's the 100 % match and no fake or joke or misunderstanding?
Speaking of the first issue - agree, ok - and speaking of the tracklist it was provided by Dan himself to 1001tracklists - I told you about the fact that Dan uploads it there before:
Hope it helps :friends:

Speaking of the first issue - agree, ok - and speaking of the tracklist it was provided by Dan himself to 1001tracklists - I told you about the fact that Dan uploads it there before:
Hope it helps :friends:
At times I got the memory of a butterfly :bumpit: can you understand that ? :p I recalled your reference only after reading your message above. So remember, I do forget things immediately (at times) and imagine people who don't visit the Forum as often as we do. Rule of thumb: do put a reference with any 'on the internet found' tracklist, indifferent whose it is.

At times I got the memory of a butterfly :bumpit: can you understand that ? :p I recalled your reference only after reading your message above. So remember, I do forget things immediately (at times) and imagine people who don't visit the Forum as often as we do. Rule of thumb: do put a reference with any 'on the internet found' tracklist, inddiferent whose it is.
No worries! :friends: Just as long as you remember - you can submit the tracklist :book:

Back