DJ Shah Strikes Again: Who Will Find Me (Main Mix) (feat. Adriana Thorpe)

xruntime

Registered
Reaction score
DJ Shah Strikes Again: Who Will Find Me (Main Mix) (feat. Adrina Thorpe)

:choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert:

This song is massive. This is a definite candidate for vocal trance tune of the year (if not trance tune of the year)...its just utterly amazing, better than anything else.

Get this track, if you get any track at all from 2k7..

Outstanding work from DJ Shah. Reminds me of ATB, his style is based on melody and has no room for bullshit. DJ Shah owned last year with the LI Dub mix of Beautiful, and this year he surpasses that with a sure trance anthem

This song is on the level of other vocal songs like Burned with Desire and As The Rush Comes

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:choon: :choon: :choon: :choon: :choon:

Last edited:
I love this tune so much :love:

Global Experience - Madras/Malaysia and El Cortez - Desert Rose coming soon from him, and they're all amazing tracks as well

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

Yes, I like this track .... I almost searched ASOT 315 to 326 minute by minute for this one ... I only remembered the tune and not the name ... w00t!

Global Experience - Madras/Malaysia and El Cortez - Desert Rose coming soon from him, and they're all amazing tracks as well

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

duuuuude ... it's like you read my mind ... Madras is one of the tracks i voted for on the ASOT Top 5.

:music::):super: <==== i love the simleys here btw ... lol

DJ Shah Strikes Again: Who Will Find Me (Main Mix) (feat. Adrina Thorpe) is like a god to me. It's a older tune though :)

No way! Main Mix is so much more uplifting..

I agree, sammy, Madras is a kickass tune, voted it more than once in the tatw web vote, but other tunes beat it out :/

One of my current trance fav's. DJ Shah has really made himself known in recent years.

Back