Jay Saunders ft. Marcie - Summer Breeze (Adam Tas & Melodia Rmx)

sjmms

Registered
Reaction score
Nukleuz Presents:

Jay Saunders feat Marcie - Summer Breeze (Adam Tas / Melodia Remixes)

Support from Pedro Del Mar on Mellomania Deluxe 464

HF / Reviews - Summer Breeze

summer_Breeze_cover.jpg

Now on Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/310849/Summer Breeze

Audiojelly: Summer Breeze | Jay Saunders Ft Marcie | Big in Ibiza | Single | Download | Audiojelly.com

London based production talent Jay Saunders unleashes his debut single collaborating with the hugely respected vocalist Marcie Joy, building on remixes for Coco Star (Fragma – Toca’s Miracle), work with Marie Louise, Rachel McFarlane, Shirin Singer and Betsie Larkin, as well as support from the likes of Judge Jules. Already Jay, aka Jamie Sewell, is building a strong reputation with plans to work on singles with Shirin Singer, Betsie Larkin, Tiff Lacey, Jan Johnston and more with Marcie.

“Summer Breeze” perfectly showcases the singer/songwriter talents of Internationally Renowned Singer/Songwriter Marcie with its beautiful floating trance vibes with progressive touches and classic Balearic grooves. All underpinned by a gorgeous and passionate vocal performance, the likes of which has earned Marcie the support of the biggest names in the scene including: David Guetta, Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Oakenfold, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, XM Radio, BBC, Dave Pearce, Markus Schulz, Roger Shah, Matt Darey, Solarstone, Gabriel & Dresden, and Aly & Fila.

SexyBeachKiss.jpg

SUMMER BREEZE LYRICS:

The sun is up it's a beachy day,
Tell me now could you stay away,
Come on over now and hold me tight
The hot summer night is gonna feel real nice
I wanna love you wanna give my embrace
knowin there's no escape, we'll be surfin the horizon
riding the borders between me and you, all we do, will only take us higher

Here I go

Lift me up, lift me up on the summer breeze
Lift me up, lift me up on the summer breeze