Jefferson Eight - WildPassion 109 on AH.FM 27-06-2024

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
#1 Electronic Dance Music Radio
Please comment on the show, tracklist will be posted / updated during or after the show. Enjoy

1. Intro
2. Cosmic Gate – The Truth (Original Mix)
3. Aquagen – Hard To Say I`m Sorry (Extended Mix)
4. Tiesto – Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
5. Svenson & Gielen – Twisted (Energy Mix)
6. Symphonic – Bolero (Jens O Remix)
7. Seashells – Falling Under (Wippenberg Remix)
8. Electrovoya – Effervesce
9. Re:Locate – Waterfall

MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: set ready for broadcast

Tracklist: TXT format :good:

Hello my Fans and Friends, here I am, let's go and Enjoy my Sound! Please Excuse me for my mixing style today, because, it was a "One Hand Mix, my right shoulder had an Operation, it was only possible with my left hand, but I think, it sounds good for you! Greetings from Innsbruck (Austria).

Hello my Fans and Friends, here I am, let's go and Enjoy my Sound! Please Excuse me for my mixing style today, because, it was a "One Hand Mix, my right shoulder had an Operation, it was only possible with my left hand, but I think, it sounds good for you! Greetings from Innsbruck (Austria).
Hey there, mate! :wave: :friends: Oh, wow! :wow: What happened and how are you doing now? 🤔 :hmmm: Amazing start! :rave:

Excellent sounds to start the set! :music: :music: :music: :rave: :rave: :rave:

:hug: I do wish you a :bumpit: speedy recovery :good: @JeffersonEight :mml:

Are you staying locked in too? 🤔 :hmmm:
Earlier this afternoon I was a brief time outdoors ! searching for my black cat Jacky : I walked too far, she too stayed near the house in the shadow of a tree and some shrubs :good: Jacky went indoors immediately and now resides 'within reach' at my solid beech wood table Berra 1 (on Berra II are my computers :captain: you know it all as you visited da igloo once 😋

Jefferson Eight – Wild Passion 109

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Cosmic Gate – The Truth (Original Mix)
3. Aquagen – Hard To Say I`m Sorry (Extended Mix)
4. Tiesto – Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
5. Svenson & Gielen – Twisted (Energy Mix)

:: Svenson & Gielen - The Beauty Of Silence | ID&T ::
~ Twisted (Energy Radio Edit) 3:06 ~

Hey there, mate! :wave: :friends: Oh, wow! :wow: What happened and how are you doing now? 🤔 :hmmm: Amazing start! :rave:
Occupational Accident long time ago, arthritis in my shoulder, strong pain in last years, but now my shoulder had an operation and will be part for part better, actually it's not easy for mixing, but I don't will give up :music:

Earlier this afternoon I was a brief time outdoors ! searching for my black cat Jacky : I walked too far, she too stayed near the house in the shadow of a tree and some shrubs :good: Jacky went indoors immediately and now resides 'within reach' at my solid beech wood table Berra 1 (on Berra II are my computers :captain: you know it all as you visited da igloo once 😋
There's always something interesting from your side - you can't be bored while having cats :) Yeah, I still remember it, but I'd have to re-visit you to recall it better :)

Occupational Accident long time ago, arthritis in my shoulder, strong pain in last years, but now my shoulder had an operation and will be part for part better, actually it's not easy for mixing, but I don't will give up :music:
Oh, I see - I hope your condition will only get better from now on :good: :friends:

Back