LeeJ Pres. - Tranceality 069 on AH.FM 09-06-2024

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
#1 Electronic Dance Music Radio
Please comment on the show, tracklist will be posted / updated during or after the show. Enjoy
Code:
name                                        artist                                       ●     
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08/06/2024                                                                                     
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stars (Extended Mix)                        The Technicians                                    
Illusion of Separateness (Extended Mix)     Mark Wilks                                         
Addicted (Extended Mix)                     Lee Haslam                                         
A Day To Remember (Extended Mix)            Rinaly, Whylde                                     
Evolution (Extended Mix)                    UDM                                                
Relieve My Pain (Extended Mix)              Talla 2xlc, DJ E.L.B.                              
Tears (Extended Mix)                        SergDreamer                                        
Mirrors (Extended Mix)                      Gav Crayton                                        
I'm Still Breathing (Extended Mix)          Exouler, XLM                                       
Feels Like Home (Extended Mix)              DJ T.H., Ren Faye                                  
Words (Extended Mix)                        Andy Judge                                         
More Alive (Extended Mix)                   Arggic, Ren Faye                                   
It's All On You Now (Extended Mix)          Casepeat                                           
Cosmos (Extended Mix)                       CarHer                                             
Bliss (Extended Mix)                        Ash K & Junior, Gayax                              
Clear Sky (Original Mix)                    Dean Purise                                        
Walk The Edge (RAM Extended Remix)          Alex M.O.R.P.H.                                    
Universe (Extended Mix)                     Speed DJ, WINTERBORN                               
I Need You (Extended Mix)                   Steve Allen                                        
See The Beauty (Extended Mix)               Ralphie B, Frank Waanders, Collide1                
Soulmate (Extended Mix)                     Nicki D                                            
Oblivion (Crisy Extended Remix)             Paipy                                              
Four Seasons Within (Extended Mix)          Chris Element                                      
Vicissitude (Extended Mix)                  Kvaii                                              
A Beautiful Day (Extended Mix)              Dean Purise                                        
High in the Clouds (Extended Mix)           Deep Impuls, DJ Lapeq                              
Everything To Me (Extended)                 DJ T.H., Sue McLaren, TH3 ONE                      
Echo (Original)                             Airnova

MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: set ready for broadcast

Tracklist: TXT format :good:

@leej Hey there, bro! :wave: :friends: I may be not that active on the forums tonight, but nevertheless I'll be tuned in :music:

Addicted
We don't get a new Lee Haslam single every day so when one lands it's a great day! Addicted shows Lee's love for the techno trance infused sounds of 2024. Big bass, a huge uplifting break, quality vocal and massive drop are the order of the day! Add this to your playlists and hit download!

Addicted
We don't get a new Lee Haslam single every day so when one lands it's a great day! Addicted shows Lee's love for the techno trance infused sounds of 2024. Big bass, a huge uplifting break, quality vocal and massive drop are the order of the day! Add this to your playlists and hit download!
:rave:

A Day To Remember
A Day To Remember is a captivating collaborative masterpiece between Rinaly and Whylde, blending their unique styles into a massive anthemic trance experience. With euphoric melodies that soar and beats that hit with unrelenting force, the track is a sonic journey through uplifting energy and emotional resonance, promising to leave listeners breathless and filled with unforgettable memories. Prepare to be swept away by the electrifying synergy of these two talented artists in this transcendent musical celebration.

Back