No more download option for premium?

Varthrax

Registered
Reaction score
Did something change in being able to download sets off the premium website? I can add to player/playlist view song information but there is no more download option?

This was huge for me as I would download a bunch of sets before long drives/flights and not have to worry about roaming.

Did something change in being able to download sets off the premium website? I can add to player/playlist view song information but there is no more download option?

This was huge for me as I would download a bunch of sets before long drives/flights and not have to worry about roaming.
@Varthrax : until I read your post I actually did assume I was the only one :hmmm: :good:

hello thanks for asking, our regulatory authority has mandated that downloading music is not permitted as per licensing regulations.

Back