Not quite a standard question here =)

Rys3131

Registered
Reaction score
Well, that's quite an oldie, actually, and maybe there IS a topic dedicated to it, but i couldn't find it, please forgive me if i'm repetitive. =) So here goes.

It's a really old set by Ronski Speed "Live at Sputnik (01-11-03)" and the track in question is track No.2 ID'ed as Sonorous - Protonic(Ronski Speed Mix). Here's an example

I couldn't understand a word of what a gal sung there and so I reversed it in Adobe Audition and here's the result (with some words clearly heard to be "Your Life Forever" and something like "I see in this song" straight afterwards).

So the question is: is there any original with vocals from the reversed sample? If u got what I mean %)) Been googling for it for a long time but still no results =(

Thanx in advance!

Last edited:
ne1? =)

actually the lyrics in reverse go: NuLife forever, I see in song...NuLife forever, I see in song

actually the lyrics in reverse go: NuLife forever, I see in song...NuLife forever, I see in song

Well, seems quite logical! Thanx and sorry for my wrong translation due to my english, which isn't quite good. %) But still, is there any song with vocals from the reversed sample?

Back