Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello everyone.

My name is Marius and I'm 18 years old from Norway. Been listening to the radio for some time so I tought I might aswell register. Been a trancefan since I was 11 or something, and producing since the age of 13.

Hello everyone.

My name is Marius and I'm 18 years old from Norway. Been listening to the radio for some time so I tought I might aswell register. Been a trancefan since I was 11 or something, and producing since the age of 13.

Hello Marius! Welcome! :hello: Your lastest release is amazing! :love:

hi, i'm from argentina and my english isn't very good but we've a only lenguague: electronic music.

Hello people!
I'm new here and I'm from Brazil, 15 years old...
I discovered afterhours.fm yesterday when i was lookin the radios on iTunes...
well, i love electronic, i listen to it since i was 11 and afterhours is just great! some real good music i've listened here!

that's all i think... cya!

welcome everyone to afterhours !!!

enjoy the biggest djs and best quality shows !!

Wow, All of you are in for a real treat. I found AH In Feb I think?
And I have had a great time here. Great People, Awesome DJ's, and the best tunes on this planet:)

Great place to listen to many DJ's and chat with them about their mixes, etc.

Welcome, and we'll see you.

P.S.
Hope you're all enjoying the 1 Year show, I'm currently listening to my favourite AH DJ, Anna Lee:love:
So many great sets, and DJ's for this show.

Absolute Massividity.
Is that a word?:lolz:

Enjoy AH:lollypop:

Hello all. I've been listening to AH.FM for a while, but never posted.

I'm 23 and live in California, USA. I've been listening to trance since I was 15, and have been addicted to it ever since.

Hello all. I've been listening to AH.FM for a while, but never posted.

I'm 23 and live in California, USA. I've been listening to trance since I was 15, and have been addicted to it ever since.

hey dude thanks for registering and posting about yourself. Wecome to the AHers Family :) Hope you enjoy the music, and if ya can spread the word :) :ah:

Hello everyone. I have recently join AH and i must say the Trance is dope! =)

I am 16 and live in Vancouver, Canada. I have been listening to trance and Rap all my life and is addicted.

image.php

Well I also made my way over to this thread... sorry about the delay :lmao:
Just too busy with posting on the 1YAMC thread :lmao: :lolz:

Wanted to say hello to all :hello:

Been listening already for some time to a few DJ-shows, not regularly though... that might also prove to be a little difficult on AH-forum (my 1st one ever!) due to hectic/busy work schedule... but will listen to whenever it's possible and try to post as well :wink:

So I'm Ellen, 27yrs, from cheesecountry *Holland* and music wise it's all about trance 4 me!
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

If any questions or whatever, feel free to comment /PM or otherwise see you around on AH!:wavey:

:ah:

:loveah:

Last edited:
welcome everyone to afterhours !!!

enjoy the biggest djs and best quality shows !!
Amen to that:ah::amen:

Hey guys, just joined y'all, I thought.. why not introduce myself..^^

Call me Slash, I'm from Belgium, 17 years old, Trance-addicted & a huge Daniel Kandi-fan

My favi atm is non the less Daniel Kandi - Nova (Daniel vs Kris O'neil Remix)
U should try that ^^

See you guys in the forum ;)

Hey guys, just joined y'all, I thought.. why not introduce myself..^^

Call me Slash, I'm from Belgium, 17 years old, Trance-addicted & a huge Daniel Kandi-fan

My favi atm is non the less Daniel Kandi - Nova (Daniel vs Kris O'neil Remix)
U should try that ^^

See you guys in the forum ;)

welcome to the site....and yes thats one hell of a tune :hello:

5000+ members !!! family is growing
thx to all !!

Back