Official Pre ASOT650 Utrecht meeting

Coming from Slovakia, probably see you all at the pre-party depending on the arrival to Utrecht :beer2:

Can't comment on the pre-party but the ASOT events usually use tokens and if I remember correctly were €2.50 or €2.75 per token. 1 beer, which is a half not a pint, is usually 1 token. Water 1.5 tokens, Redbull 2 tokens etc.

I'll be attended the pre-party, will be looking to meet some new folk there as I'm making the journey on my own this year!
Your not the only one travelling on your own, my friend can't make it so I am a solo act too. This is my first ASOT and I'm looking to meeting some cool trance lovers who can show me what its all about.

Last edited:
Can't comment on the pre-party but the ASOT events usually use tokens and if I remember correctly were €2.50 or €2.75 per token. 1 beer, which is a half not a pint, is usually 1 token. Water 1.5 tokens, Redbull 2 tokens etc.

I'll be attended the pre-party, will be looking to meet some new folk there as I'm making the journey on my own this year!

Cheers man, where are you travelling from?

Alright I have been in Utrecht for a couple days now and as beautiful as it is I am bored as he'll waiting for these events. Does anyone who is familiar with Amsterdam & Utrecht and no stranger to knowing a good time willing to help this Canadian out. Maybe a few drinks on me, I didn't come all this way to be cheap. My name is Brandon Thompson and you shall find my other cries for help posted on the events pages on Facebook. This hotel and shitty wifi are really starting to bug me so I hope someone is cruising around this forum

I'm there on Sat and will gladly take you up on that! :drunk: Wish I had taken the Fri off so I could get there sooner now for Lumi. My reply doesn't really help your situation though mate sorry.

Big shame bro lumi is half the reason I come this far. You got Facebook for easier contact? And don't be shy people, the more the merrier right. I like to smoke a lot of bud and I wouldn't mind getting properly mashed with drinks or anything else I can find that isn't offered to me by some junkies. Truffles are old news now & sadly the real nice fungi are not so easily attainable in this strange and beautiful world

Yh buddy but I don't use it much, better to get me on Twitter if you use it? Sounds like my idea of a good time bro, will join ya in getting totally messed up and getting my rave on too some epic trance sets. Bud, drink and anything goes (mostly).FB: Matt Pearson Twitter: MattPearson20

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back