The best remix of Rock Ballads !! :)


Oct 27, 2006
Reaction score
Lets seee.. somethin different..
the best remixes of ballads .. or rock trax..
starting off..
Roger Sanchez - Another Chance (Toto - I won't hold you back)
Mr Mister - Broken Wings (Remix) - awesome track ..
Eric Pridz - Proper Education (Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the wall)
Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise (Solstice Remix)
To be honest, I think I hate roughly 95% of them, but the other 5% are generally so good it makes the whole craze worth it for me.

My particular favourites:

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Tiesto remix)
Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes (Allende remix)
U2 - Beautiful Day (Perfecto mix)

and finally, what I actually consider to be the best remix of all time:

The Killers - Mr Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke remix)

Anyone who could take something as bland as the original and turn it into such an incredible anthem deserves credit, but to make it that good takes nothing other than genius.
i quite liked the Coldplay mash up with Armin's Zocalo that was on ASOT some months ago

have to agree with Lazarus on the Radiohead - Street Spirit (Tiesto Remix), chooon