The Gallery presents OpenUp 100 Live Broadcast on AH.FM 23-01-2015

Askew's warmup set was quite different, didn't listen to that really.. After having seen Simon 6-7x last year, that set was pretty weak IMO!!! Slow techno beats, (ok, Dodger is a nice 1) and some 'obligated' tunes like dissolve and brush strokes. Expected much much better set from him as it was Open Up 100. Blazer was so different afterwards, didn't really know what to expect but those break(?) beats or shite like that sounded really bad, the last 20 mins was ok tho. Then from 3.30am Askew came and BOOOM! He simply saved the night, many IDs such a banging tunes, the whole box (main room) was sooo loud and those pumping bass.. Off the hook, John Askew rocked again! :bow:
as for Indecent Noise, haha bald djs are always crazy! He continued to put those crazy banging trance tunes w some serious bang! John and Aleks woohoo :bumpit: I will upload some videos onto my YouTube channel during the following week.

Next Friday at the ministry: Solarstone, Ottaviani, Sied van Riel, Sean Tyas. Can't wait to hear Tyas again, haven't seen him since 2012 autumn.

Askew's warmup set was quite different, didn't listen to that really.. After having seen Simon 6-7x last year, that set was pretty weak IMO!!! Slow techno beats, (ok, Dodger is a nice 1) and some 'obligated' tunes like dissolve and brush strokes. Expected much much better set from him as it was Open Up 100. Blazer was so different afterwards, didn't really know what to expect but those break(?) beats or shite like that sounded really bad, the last 20 mins was ok tho. Then from 3.30am Askew came and BOOOM! He simply saved the night, many IDs such a banging tunes, the whole box (main room) was sooo loud and those pumping bass.. Off the hook, John Askew rocked again! :bow:
as for Indecent Noise, haha bald djs are always crazy! He continued to put those crazy banging trance tunes w some serious bang! John and Aleks woohoo :bumpit: I will upload some videos onto my YouTube channel during the following week.

Next Friday at the ministry: Solarstone, Ottaviani, Sied van Riel, Sean Tyas. Can't wait to hear Tyas again, haven't seen him since 2012 autumn.

so you coming from your new place to MoS?:unsure::ee:

:lol:

joking:)

Yeah mate, wasn't that planned but finally I travelled that almost 200miles down to London. :)
as for next weekend I have a flight on Saturday early morning from London and that's why I need to be in the city by Friday night. Better if I go out and sleep on plane than sleep on Friday night and fail to get up early in the morning. :ee:

Yeah mate, wasn't that planned but finally I travelled that almost 200miles down to London. :)
as for next weekend I have a flight on Saturday early morning from London and that's why I need to be in the city by Friday night. Better if I go out and sleep on plane than sleep on Friday night and fail to get up early in the morning. :ee:

don't lose the plane:lol:

Hahaha :lolz:
Jordan Suckley was also in the club met him at the pub we always go before heading to Ministry. :ee:

Blazer - Live @ OU100 at The Gallery, Ministry Of Sound in London, UK on 2015-01-23
01. Blazer - Obsidian [Neom Recordings]
02. Simon Patterson & Blazer - Contraband (Blazer Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
03. Liquid Soul & Zyce feat. Solar Kid - We Come In Peace [IBOGA]
04. Talpa & Zyce - Rip & Sweet [TESSERACTSTUDIO]
05. Perfect Stranger - Time Warp (Sad Paradise Remix) [Iboga]
06. Ace Ventura & Symbolic - Prime Time (GMS Remix) [IBOGA TRANCE]
07. Orbital - Funny Break [One is Enough] (Plump DJs Remix)
08. Cool Project - Karate (Split & Jaxta Remix)
09. Out Now - Recent Past [BLUE TUNES]
10. Trance Arts & Colin James - Ballistic (Indecent Noise Remix) [MENTAL ASYLUM (FRACTION)]
11. DJ Fabio & Morten Granau - One Of These Nights [SPINTWIST]
12. Ace Ventura - Presence (Interactive Noise Remix) [SPINTWIST]
13. Freq - What Rises Must Converge (Timelock & Su6sonic Remix) [IBOGA]
14. Suntree & Sphera - Rush Hour [IONO]
15. Ace Ventura & Lish - The Light (Astrix Remix) [IBOGA]
16. Timelock - Muto [Blue Tunes]
17. Black & White vs. Major7 - Black 7 (Coming Soon Remix) [ECHOES]
18. Colombo - Gods [IBREAKS]
19. Neelix - Expect What (Interactive Noise Remix) [SPINTWIST]

Back