Timeless Music

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Timeless Music powered by Premium.jpg

Due to some months having a fifth week, we don’t air regular shows on these extra days, as they are occasionally reserved for special events. Starting in August, for any fifth weeks that aren’t dedicated to special shows or events, we’ll be featuring Timeless Music.

This special segment offers a delightful journey down memory lane with a curated selection of music sets from AH.FM’s early days, beginning in 2016. You’ll enjoy randomly selected shows from our extensive archive of over 50,000 premium sets, bringing back those cherished and happy moments.

This will be the main thread for all those shows, looking forward to your feedback on this idea :) Thanks to @danmark_ori for hinting on this idea.

This is a great idea, and I personally have been listening to the stream on and off over many years, and there is a lot of music that I have missed during that time. This is a chance to revisit those tunes for me, and for many others. Maybe it will even spawn more music in the form of remixes or some people might find some more favourite tunes to listen to. As well as it will showcase what is there to be listened to with the premium 🫡

Back