15-07-2009 Orkidea - Radio Unity 007

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
@Quethas: will definitely play many of these in Turku on Friday. Too much great music around to fit everything to six hours but I'll do my best. This set's music is IMO perfect mid set to play around midnight. I'm very much looking forward to that as it's my first six hour set in a while and only one this summer as we don't have the Unity The Island event.

5 reasons followed by Calm down - what a flow! Some could say that it's a bit late to work, but these tracks really gave some more energy. Atleast for now, Radio Unity has beaten Corsten's countdown 10-0. Hyvää bassoo!

btw................. Tapsa

are you coming this year to ADE?? :)

Andy Moor will be coming over to Helsinki that week's Saturday for a gig and a studio session so definitely not from Saturday onwards but I've been thinking of coming for Thursday and Friday. Let's see how it goes... Would love to come as ADE 2007 was awesome experience from both personal and business perspectives.

5 reasons followed by Calm down - what a flow! Some could say that it's a bit late to work, but these tracks really gave some more energy. Atleast for now, Radio Unity has beaten Corsten's countdown 10-0. Hyvää bassoo!

welcome to ah forums Lauri ! Eli tervetulloo ;)

* Welcome Forum Newbie Finland ! *

* Welcome :welcome: at Afterhours.FM :grinning: Lauri :bravo: ! *

#7 Beltek: Belina
Great boomy sub bassline and nice atmospheric melody here. Really like Beltek's material and there seems to be a very summery vibe in many of them. And this one also fits many kind of clubs and sets if played in right moment.

:welcome:

woohoo first rebirth.. actually the first "new version" of this song that i like (not achieved everyday)

#8 Alex O'rion: Fragile Goods
I think I spotted this one from some Cosmic Gate set. The breakdown is totally off the hook and sounds HUUUUGE from a proper soundsystem. Very powerful track. Alex is definitely a name to watch in the future.

#9 Big World & Denis The Menace: First Rebirth
I'm generally not into the "cover versions" of trance classics because they tend to sound cheap and mostly loose the magic and spirit of the original. This one is in my opinion of the best ones (alongside with the opening track rework of Orbital) and definitely has been worth making and playing out. Pretty full on for home listening but works very well in club. This could be an audio sample in the "masssive" section of dictionary!

:choon:

Many faces come to places.... :bravo::choon:

best track of 2009 so far.. :mask:

* Now Listening : 1034 ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 007 on AH.FM *

#8 Alex O'rion: Fragile Goods
I think I spotted this one from some Cosmic Gate set. The breakdown is totally off the hook and sounds HUUUUGE from a proper soundsystem. Very powerful track. Alex is definitely a name to watch in the future.

Alex O'Rion
Alex O'Rion Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Alex O'Rion

Aliases: Alexander van Schooneveld

m_c94a06ac4d854370b1859dee1d13b7f7.png

Back