31-07-2009 Turkey in the Mix 001

Vote for your favourite sets from Turkey in the Mix 001

• Total voters
yes - that's exact what I am going to do tóó : requires another lawyer ( this particular claim is not part of the trade-union's support I was told yesterday )

The regular procedure at the custodian involved can last several years :blink: ( sad ) The (former) owner & manager ( one of them ), puts it was a loan to the company. :crazy:

The promise to pay back was done weeks before the official declaration of bankruptcy .. .. ..
you can never trust no one this days.:( even worse on this hard times.

last set now. starting off good:music:

:: 19 Dark Night - Turkey in the Mix 001 on AH.FM ::

sounds like a soft rock instrumental

19 Dark Night - Turkey in the Mix 001 on AH.FM

THE LAST ONE!!!!!!

Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (ID remix?)

yes - that's exact what I am going to do tóó : requires another lawyer ( this particular claim is not part of the trade-union's support I was told yesterday )

The regular procedure at the custodian involved can last several years :blink: ( sad ) The (former) owner & manager ( one of them ), puts it was a loan to the company. :crazy:

The promise to pay back was done weeks before the official declaration of bankruptcy .. .. ..

Doesn't that fool know better than to mess with a 1400kg carnivore!! Do you need a lawyer? Here in states we have "Small Claims Court" for smaller amounts where claimants can just represent themselves. By the time you pay for a lawyer, it might cost you more to fight the battle than you can hope to recover??

* from the guys of SYMFO !

techno sounds :mml: i sense something good on this last set:mml:

Rank 1
Rank 1 Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Rank 1

Members: Benno de Goeij, Piet Bervoets

Aliases: A.I.D.A., Bervoets & De Goeij, Chiqeau, Gualagara, Pedro & Benno, Precious People, R.O.O.S., Simplistic Mind, Southsquare, Two Disciples

m_a4439140a5131df1ec74d64a69a95447.jpg
m_2095fc395a20c7e865659eceb741660e.jpg

m_970032cc393e1629e90e2a15132c6bc5.jpg
1062142434_m.jpg

URLs: RANK 1 | L.E.D. There Be Light :w00t:
The unofficial Piet Bervoets & Benno de Goeij page
Rank-1 on MySpace

Doesn't that fool know better than to mess with a 1400kg carnivore!! Do you need a lawyer? Here in states we have "Small Claims Court" for smaller amounts where claimants can just represent themselves. By the time you pay for a lawyer, it might cost you more to fight the battle than you can hope to recover??

( faint smile ) that's same here. That's no problem ( in itself ) : in The Netherlands there's similar ( free or almost free ) support as what you put :cap:

Daaaaaam. I take it back. Cheap music so far.
:lol::lol:

Broken Promises

Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light :w00t:
:dancing:

(c) Polar
i learned that the hard way. now i cant trust no one. not even my gf. shes lied to me and tried hiding stuff away from me. but im to smart to fall for anything. i think before i do or say stuff. now i cant trust nobody.

07:00 - 08:00 Dark Night = Progressive + Tech + Uplifting Trance

:lol::lol:

i learned that the hard way. now i cant trust no one. not even my gf. shes lied to me and tried hiding stuff away from me. but im to smart to fall for anything. i think before i do or say stuff. now i cant trust nobody.

07:00 - 08:00 Dark Night = Progressive + Tech + Uplifting Trance

yet : essentially, that's not the way I want to live. But indeed: I won't lend any hard-worked money any more to 99% of the people I know. This feels ' rotten ' :yucky:

Ernesto Vs Bastian - Stranger In Paradise (Nu-Trance Mix)

Back