t4e - A Journey Into My Soul

t4e

Registered
Reaction score
This is ambient/chillout set, the last 45 minutes of it i submitted to a competition and i was happy to rank 2nd out of 15 sets, based on the votes.

Hope you all enjoy! :music:

01. 4Mal - Red Dust (Epse Chillout)
02. The Pathfinder - Choices
03. Chimay - Spaceship One
04. Medway - Resurrection (Ambient Dub Mix)
05. Faskil - Clear Mayhem (Ambient Mix)
06. Avenger - Spherria (Chillout Mix)
07. Stars (Ambient Mix) - Invisible Inc
08. Ben Parker - Sylva (Crystalix Mix)
09. Deliano Carl - Reality In Your Eyes (Chillout Version)
10. Shachar Liam - Victoria (Chillout Mix)
11. Skylark - Who Cares (Strykes Ambient Mix)
12. Pulsar - Moon & Back
13. Quest - The World
14. Vibrasphere - Late Winter Storms
15. Watergate - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (Heart of Asia) (Astro Heavenly Remix)

Download

Mirror

Sounded rather like a series of loosely connected dreams. Well put together, though and interesting:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sounded rather like a series of loosely connected dreams. Well put together, though and interesting:clap2::clap2::clap2:

there are various feelings in one's soul, there are times of peacefulness, times of content as well as times of "turmoil", i hope i managed to reflect that

thanks for listening Sunny :hug:

Downloading now, and thanks for including my track! :hug: :) :music:

you're welcome, its a beautiful track :hug:

i hope you enjoy the set :music:

Nice tunes, certainly this mix & the nurofen helped my headache go away this morning.

Good work :music:

Nice tunes, certainly this mix & the nurofen helped my headache go away this morning.

Good work :music:

thank you for listening Vicky, and i'm glad you're feeling better :hug: :music:

goooood :)

downloading ;)

I just listened to this mix when I went for a walk up in my local woods. Really amazing how it fits so well into that environment, I couldn't tell if the bird noises were real or in the mix at one point haha. Really nice job! :)

i liked a lot :icecream:

THX!!!

I just listened to this mix when I went for a walk up in my local woods. Really amazing how it fits so well into that environment, I couldn't tell if the bird noises were real or in the mix at one point haha. Really nice job! :)

were u on the whacky backi ben :)

Back