Luke Terry - Rocket Theory [inc Paul Miller, Mark Arbor + Eric Shaw Remixes]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
144-6692_600.jpg

The 10th release on Unearthed Red is Luke Terry's first original solo piece released on Unearthed, in the form of Rocket Theory. Rocket Theory is a massive uplifting trance track that builds from the start with a subtle acid line, delicate arpeggios and powerful pads before smoothly dropping into a euphoric breakdown with a piano riff, epic choirs and a powerful lead. The track builds to a huge climax before letting the lead drive you through the mainsection.

First up on remix duties is Paul Miller. Paul Miller's Memories of Love remix is a stomping take on the track with a beefy kickdrum, pounding bassline and clubby feel. Miller teases in the main melody during the buildup before the breakdown where he has replaced the piano with a soothing pluck over the choirs. The hook then takes over in true reaching for the lazers style, continuing into the track in epic style.

Mark Arbor is next up, and has taken the track up yet another gear. Pounding from the outset with great percussion, drums and a strong bassline. Arbor brings in a great pad, teasing in the choirs over the new synths he has added to the track. During the breakdown, Arbor's take on the melody gently works its way in over the pads and choirs before an extra lead adds to the energy, briefly bringing in the bassdrum before the track reaches the climax, the track then carries on in spectacularly epic form.

Eric Shaw rounds up the remixes with a progressive monster. Shaw has crafted another one of his awesome basslines for his remix, delicately placing subtle synths and clever percussion together to create a great drive. Gentle vox weave in the track before the track reaches the bassline. Here, the piano riff takes over, only this time heavily reworked with some great extra notes. Soon the melody comes in, and dissapears just as quickly before the awesome bassline groove is back to carry the track once more. And before you get too attached on the awesome groove, the melody works it's way in again, followed soon by the awesome piano. A great remix.

Release date: Beatport Exclusive - 12th October 2009 | All Other Stores - 26th October 2009

1. Luke Terry - Rocket Theory (Original Mix) [Sample]
2. Luke Terry - Rocket Theory (Paul Millers' Memories Of Love Remix) [Sample]
3. Luke Terry - Rocket Theory (Mark Arbor Remx) [Sample]
4. Luke Terry - Rocket Theory (Eric Shaw Remix) [Sample]

Available from: Beatport, Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown + More

w: Unearthed Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Unearthed Records | Home

Ha! We could know it was going to get released since Luke played original then Miller remix :mask:

I already know how does it sound without listening :lol:

why did it take so long with this release :mask:

Last edited:
Original still overall the best! :love:

Paul Millers remix adds nothing new to the track, sounds like original with miller sounds.

Mark Arbor remix is banging :love:

Eric Shaw remix wow amazing breakdown :dancing:

Original still overall the best! :love:

Paul Millers remix adds nothing new to the track, sounds like original with miller sounds.

Mark Arbor remix is banging :love:

Eric Shaw remix wow amazing breakdown :dancing:
:lol:you suck:p:chair::rofl::friends:

Mark Arbor Rmx Is AMAZING AMAZING TRCK !

mark arbor's bassline is amazing, paul miller's version is best tho:)

went to sleep yesterday listning to Resonate 5 mixed by Alphazone, wich really bangs, i fell asleep for a while when i woke up Rocket Theory (Mark Arbor Remix) was playing. that bassline, i just couldnt stop listning to it. even at school i had it on re-play:) so owns now!

Hmm well ... I knew I had something going on with my eyes, but damn.. :pP

Anyway, thanks for so kind words about my rmx. It's quite good .. I think ;]

Hmm well ... I knew I had something going on with my eyes, but damn.. :pP

Anyway, thanks for so kind words about my rmx. It's quite good .. I think ;]
:lol:FAIL!!! insane Remix, loving all your work:grinning: keep it up!:bravo:

Junior: thanks for so kind words mate. I'm glad my stuff gets to you:) I wish I had more time to do music, but nowadays I'm a bit busy with other important stuff.. :p

Junior: thanks for so kind words mate. I'm glad my stuff gets to you:) I wish I had more time to do music, but nowadays I'm a bit busy with other important stuff.. :p
i dont have alot of cash, so cant b uy every single track, but deffinately supporintg this one:) also your remix for Talla 2XLC and Diskomo - Light Years Away is amazing. havent had a chance to add it to a mix, but im preparing another one. both your remixes are included.:)

Don't add too much of me, otherwise people will be bored, "because of too much of Mr.Arbor" :p :D
( I'm joking of course:) )
Anyway, thanks again ;)

Don't add too much of me, otherwise people will be bored, "because of too much of Mr.Arbor" :p :D
( I'm joking of course:) )
Anyway, thanks again ;)
:lol:i tend to add a double producer on all my sets ive done.:lol: done so with Temple One, Cylum and Velden, Paul Miller, next is you.:)

Back