Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello everyone!

About me: A 20-year-old college student from southern New York majoring in English.

Up until last year, I listened to mainly to American alternative rock, but then I started to get into the production side of underground hip-hop. From that interest, I moved into Trance, and that's mainly what I have been listening to the past year or so.

My current favorite EDM artists:

Solar Stone
Thrillseekers
deadmau5
Alex M.O.R.P.H.
Above & Beyond/OceanLab
Rank 1
Tukan

Hobbies: Journalism. I'm on the editorial staff of my college newspaper and I've been doing three years of freelance work with my newspaper back home, where I get paid to write CD reviews and music commentary. Up at school, I cover general news and professional hockey.

I enjoy pro-sports such as hockey, cycling, professional wrestling, American and European Football, F1, college basketball, and baseball.

I also like reading up on and studying Cryptozoology (the science of hidden animals like Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Yeti, etc.)

HEYYYYY

Hey everyone,
I'm new here from Sydney, Aus.. and i just have to say that this site is FANTASTIC!!!!.. Love the tracks... keep bringing them on! LoL :dance:WooHooo! hehehe

yoji is god!!!!!! 1 show every 2 months just aint enough!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to everyone! :)

Hi!
I am mad about trance music!

Some of my favourite djs/producers are:

Armin van Buuren
Nitrous Oxide. :)

Hi!
I am mad about trance music!

Some of my favourite djs/producers are:

Armin van Buuren
Nitrous Oxide. :)

Hello trance c:hug: welcome along & enjoy your stay here:)

Hey... I'm new here and am stoked to have found it.
thanks!

Hi everybody from Russia, realy nice radio.............................

Pozdrawiam wszystkich ,Hi everyone I"m from poland I love the music is goooood !!!! :)

hi everyone i´m from mexico, mm i´m 17 years old and i love the electronic music specially i love the trance well i will like to make some paorts of music we have a great time together in this amazing world of the beats!!! see ya Take carea listen trance ok =??? and add me just for know people ok i leave my msn ricardo_kvm@hotmail.com:dance:

Hey... I'm new here and am stoked to have found it.
thanks!

Hi everybody from Russia, realy nice radio.............................

Pozdrawiam wszystkich ,Hi everyone I"m from poland I love the music is goooood !!!! :)

Wohoo, new members all the time, great :)
Wilcome to everyone, have a great time here! :friends:

hey people i just registered and since i've heard about this website over a friend i don't know everything about it so...can u tell me something that could help :) and ofl i love good music :)

Last edited:
I am new, too

....and I am from Germany. Today we had the first snow and I don't think that we had snow this early in the year. At least it's been a long time. :dontknow:
It will be fun driving tomorrow. 'cose with three snow flakes on a square mile people forget how to drive.

I usually listen to radio sunshine-live in Germany, but they don't always play trance which I particullarily like. Makes this grizzly weather seem more bareable.

Great Music! Please don't stop it!

Betty

....and I am from Germany. Today we had the first snow and I don't think that we had snow this early in the year. At least it's been a long time. :dontknow:
It will be fun driving tomorrow. 'cose with three snow flakes on a square mile people forget how to drive.

I usually listen to radio sunshine-live in Germany, but they don't always play trance which I particullarily like. Makes this grizzly weather seem more bareable.

Great Music! Please don't stop it!

Betty

yah snow is hitting us earlier this year it seems, :welcome: to the forums, hope you enjoy it.

What's good all Hours after the After Hour

After hours have always brought personalities together, no matter where it may be.

With that.... Nice to see you all

* Welcome Forum Newbie li-ny-us *

After hours have always brought personalities together, no matter where it may be.

With that.... Nice to see you all

* Welcome :welcome: at Afterhours.FM
:mml: ventodan ! * :bravo: :friends: :super: :wave: :grinning:

Back