Talla 2XLC - No in Between (John O'Callaghan Remix)

boww!

Registered
Reaction score
Nice vocal nice tune
wub.gif

Lovely track! I didn't like the Duderstadt Progressive Dub Mix.. But JOC mix is huge! \o/

I just like it. Nothing more than that.

hmm where i can listen/buy those tracks ?

Theyll be out late September/ early October. I just recieved the promo this week from Breathe Music, very nice tracks, John O'Callaghan remix is really nice.

Last edited:
Can you please stop spamming the thread with useless posts... Thanks!

lol :)

anyway, I haven't heard it yet, but i have heard the Duderstadt remix and that one didn't sound bad at all.. so i'm kinda interested in hearing this, yes :)

I think because of some error in ASOT track IDing....everyone thinks the "good" version of this song is the Callaghan one...but it's not, the Duderstadt one is the amazing version.
Callaghan one has fart sounds.

I think because of some error in ASOT track IDing....everyone thinks the "good" version of this song is the Callaghan one...but it's not, the Duderstadt one is the amazing version.
Callaghan one has fart sounds.

No your wrong, the John O'Callaghan remix is the uplifting one.. And fart progressive one is Duderstadt remix... By now you should know John O'Callaghans sounds.. :lol:

Nevermind, talked with someone and confirmed that you're right...

maybe you should use your ears instead of downloading illegal scene releases, runtime :)

JOC mix rocks, got my promo recently as well!

Hm, what are you talking about, DarkMemoria? Oh wait, the release from that tracker you invited me to?

amazing tune...
i love it...

Joc remix is perfect

The song is great ! I've listen it on Armin Van Buuren's sets and it was just great !
But still I prefer John O'Callaghan's Big sky :super::music:
It's brillant

Back