01-01-2010 Markus Schulz presents GDJB Classics Showcase 2009

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Really good classic sets :dance: Mike Beaumont 2 hours before, and now Mr Schulz.

At least there the sun is killing. Here the sun resolved take some months off because of the rain seasons. Good for you bad for me. :cry:

Oh, but the rainy season will be coming just as soon, we had a whole rainy week this december!

Hello labielecki! Yes, I was actually here, I went to bed quite early, because my little nephew and niece stayed over. the funny part - around 2AM, my cousin next door started to sing Man on the run, he was listening to TATW 300 and it was such a bad singing that I woke up and could not find sleep, so I ended up on AH.fm! :):)

Nothing, I missed this showcase yesterday, good to catch up with it! :music::music:

and you?! :hug:
I see it now! :grinning: Thanks for letting me know, I was just curious about you. :friends: Hehe, are you talking about Super & Tab set? I think they played this song. :p It's actually third time listening to this episode, very nice! :music: I'm fine, thanks once again. :hug:

I see it now! :grinning: Thanks for letting me know, I was just curious about you. :friends: Hehe, are you talking about Super & Tab set? I think they played this song. :p It's actually third time listening to this episode, very nice! :music: I'm fine, thanks once again. :hug:

I guess it was the Super8 & Tab episode cause he kept nugding me on my msn and spamming me with msgs about it! :lol::lol: And it was during the whole event! :lol::lol:

The classics are always so good to hear...good is a very weak word here, I reckon! :music::music:

I guess it was the Super8 & Tab episode cause he kept nugding me on my msn and spamming me with msgs about it! :lol::lol: And it was during the whole event! :lol::lol:

The classics are always so good to hear...good is a very weak word here, I reckon! :music::music:
Haha, funny. :lol: Yeah, of course! :bravo: What is your name, by the way, Zayni? :hug:

* Now Listening: 1209 ~ Replay Markus Schulz presents GDJB Classics Showcase 2009 on AH.FM 01-01-2010 *

Tracklist
01. PPK - ResuRection (Markus Schulz Intro Edit)
02. Tilt - Invisible (Lost Tribe Vocal Mix)
03. Breeder - Twilo Thunder (Stoked Up Mix)

04. Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix - Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
05. Chicane feat. Maire Brennan - Saltwater (Tomski vs Disco Citizens Remix)
06. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Original Three 'N' One Mix)
07. Peter Martin pres Anthanasia - Perfect Wave
08. Bedrock - Heaven Scent
09. Lustral feat. Tracey Ackerman - Everytime (Nalin & Kane Remix)

Lustral feat. Tracey Ackerman - Everytime
Can you hear me,
Talking in my mind.
I can feel you,
You're with me all the time.

Everytime I close my eyes,
I see your face.
Everytime I close my eyes,
I see your face

There's a warm sky,
covering the night.
In the darkness,