01-01-2010 Markus Schulz presents GDJB Classics Showcase 2009

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Hi everyone, tuned in :hug:, but half dead, I cant think! :dance:
Hello Zayni! :wave: I tried to catch you today at night, it was around 3.30 AM in Mauritius but you were just sitting here and then you were off. :hug::friends: What's up? :cap:

(c) Moosh

* 04. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) *

take me home
take .. .. .. me home .. .. .. with you .. .. .. :wub: :cat:

Above & Beyond - No One On Earth
Above & Beyond - No One On Earth (CDr) at Discogs :book:

Above & Beyond - No One On Earth
Label: Anjunabeats
Catalog#: none
Format: CDr
Released: 2004
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance

Credits
Vocals [Uncredited] - Zoë Johnston :wub:

Zoe
Zoe
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Zoë Johnston

Aliases: Zed J

m_066be7e36b79ff23c551b71901fc1b47.jpg
m_e1852b42f9a81d2c568700227d26cc69.jpg

* 04. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) *

take me home
take .. .. .. me home .. .. .. with you .. .. .. :wub: :cat:

And you did. To the delight of both of you. (kiss) :love::grinning::cat:

No, spent the whole day (Nice day, though :):)) at the beach under a killing sun!!!
:music::music::choon:

At least there the sun is killing. Here the sun resolved take some months off because of the rain seasons. Good for you bad for me. :cry:

In Gent it is snowing atm and -5°C :sleeping:

The minimum temperature we ever reached here was around 6 degrees, :dontknow:
Well, I hope you are keeping yourself warm. :friends:

Hello Zayni! :wave: I tried to catch you today at night, it was around 3.30 AM in Mauritius but you were just sitting here and then you were off. :hug::friends: What's up? :cap:
Hello labielecki! Yes, I was actually here, I went to bed quite early, because my little nephew and niece stayed over. the funny part - around 2AM, my cousin next door started to sing Man on the run, he was listening to TATW 300 and it was such a bad singing that I woke up and could not find sleep, so I ended up on AH.fm! :):)

Nothing, I missed this showcase yesterday, good to catch up with it! :music::music:

and you?! :hug:

Back