Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi, my name is Mathieu, I'm french and I'm 16 years old. :) I am an unprofessional photographer
I listen Trance music since end of 2008.

Trance is life ! ;)
See you later...

Last edited:
wow

just tuned in for the first time and this is some beautiful music.
i'm blown away right now.

i'm 19 and from usa by the way!

Last edited:
Hi my name is Mandy
I'm a vetran when it comes to clubbing and dance music (30ish years young)
I loooove my trance, but love all other dance music too (as long as it's dirty)

My friend SWAP told me to come here to listen to his show a while ago, and i've been addicted since, loving all the tracks and shows!

Keep playin, n i'll keep dancin

Much love xxxx
:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

Last edited:
Hello to everyone from AH Family!!!
A'm Alexsed from Omaha NE, USA :)
Active DJ and supporter of trance & progressive since 1978!!!
(for more info, please, visit my podcast page : Trance In Progress (T.I.P.) With Alexsed)
Made it to the final spin on Luminosity BTE 2010 DJ Contest! So this sunday(Jan. 31st.) I'll be @ AH chat to meet more peeps and have fun:) I'll talk to you all soon!!!

Hi, my name is Mathieu, I'm french and I'm 16 years old. :) I am an unprofessional photographer
I listen Trance music since end of 2008.

Trance is life ! ;)
See you later...

Hey there, welcome! :) :wave:

just tuned in for the first time and this is some beautiful music.
i'm blown away right now.

i'm 19 and from usa by the way!

Also for you, WELCOME! :) :welcome: I hope it won't be the last time to be blown away, because there is a LOOOOT of good music over here :music:

Hi my name is Mandy
I'm a vetran when it comes to clubbing and dance music (30ish years young)
I loooove my trance, but love all other dance music too (as long as it's dirty)

My friend SWAP told me to come here to listen to his show a while ago, and i've been addicted since, loving all the tracks and shows!

Keep playin, n i'll keep dancin

Much love xxxx
:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

Welcome to AH.fm! I hope you will have a great time overhere!! :music:

GREAT AND HUMBLE WELCOME to all that has come after my post! Super!:bravo:woooo

hey there!!!
I'm liz from Mexico!! I'm a student but totally love trance and house music. Hope to see you all!!!! music is my air

xoxoxoxox!!!!

hi, i´m mexican, pilar´s friend xD
jaja
emmm
i like trance music, i love it!
and a like so much aly & fila and armin van buuren too

Hey there! Been following ah for a while, but never really participated in any form (except listening ofc). Now I joined the LBTE contest and reached the final, fun fun fun.

Keep it trancing! ;)

Eyoo people :) my name is Abdussamed and i am from Turkey originally but live in usa chicago. just joined ah.fm lovely place and awesome radio station, Cheers :choon::dance:

Heyo :) I'm from California and have listened to AH for a while now. I've found that AH is the best place to go for my progressive addiction:dance3:

Hope to get to know you all - this seems like a great community!

-Plookcha

Hi! I'm fom Germany....Like trance music
more information about me on my homepage : Welcome|MirciON?

Hi people! My name is Vladimir, I'm from Russia & real EDM addict. I try to visit EDM events in Moscow, St.Petersburg, Kiev (Ukraine). This year I'm planning to go to Trance Energy. Also I wrote reports about every event i visited. If you're interested, you can read it here (It's on Russian, but use Translate button on the left side). But the leading occupation is study - I'm a student of Pedogogical university.

Back