In My Car

sheena

Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could afterhours.fm streaming live in my car. Do we have the technology for that yet. I am obsessed with this website now. Thanks. :super:

I wish I could afterhours.fm streaming live in my car. Do we have the technology for that yet. I am obsessed with this website now. Thanks. :super:

im obsessed with AH.FM also :)

AH in cars, thats something that will be available, its all matter of time, AH is growing into more wider areas not only online. So till then keep promoting us if you can Sheena.

Last edited:

Alternative for this is live stream record and later replay on your car cd player :music::)

cell phone, gprs/umts/whatever, few more gadgets and lots of money and there you go ;) theoretically it's possible, but probably not feasable...

I'm telling everyone about this website alright. I also run a blog and a few adult resource sites.

DI.fm was my original favourite but I find that they don't play any newer tracks. AH.fm seems to have a lot of stuff that is first time for me and I don't get sick of any songs here. AH is now my number one radio station online. :)

On the contrary, I'd like to see more classics in AH sets (usually only find 'em as single tracks here)

On the contrary, I'd like to see more classics in AH sets (usually only find 'em as single tracks here)

listen to my sets then :)

Back