How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
yea totally! but they obvisoulsy didnt get the word out thru all of texas san antonio didnt know about it either :(
ya the shortage of publicity and/or lack of posting or spreadin the word bout such a massive event will kill attendance. i just hope that managed to have enough people to make it worth tyas' while.

hahahahaah CANADA is so far !!!

do you go trance energy with Dan ?? i suppose no, because it's so far :-( lucky boy you will be ASOT 450 ; i missed asot 450 i'm sad :-(
how bout Santorini instead.

I wish he didn't talk so fast so I could understand what he said.

holy shit, this tuuune is huuuge:super::super::super::choon::choon::choon::bravo:

ya i know. post bout how great the music is! continuously post bout w/e. like i said i personally would like to talk w/ u more & get to know you, not to mention study your mixing techniques. i tried to find the button to add ya on myspace, but couldnt find anything.

hahahahaah CANADA is so far !!!

do you go trance energy with Dan ?? i suppose no, because it's so far :-( lucky boy you will be ASOT 450 ; i missed asot 450 i'm sad :-(
santorini is in Greece which is closer and better. Though I wanna see South of France.

No TE for moi, but yes asot 450 :) we kick off the massive party.

massive set.

Back