Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
haaa grece mmmhh sun sun loooooooooool

ASOT 450 massive event lucky boyyyyyyyyyy
santorini is in Greece which is closer and better. Though I wanna see South of France.

No TE for moi, but yes asot 450 :) we kick off the massive party.

GreatDancingGirl.gif

DJ Ange - Seamless

:choon::choon:
:lol::choon::choon::friends:

hahahahaah CANADA is so far !!!

do you go trance energy with Dan ?? i suppose no, because it's so far :-( lucky boy you will be ASOT 450 ; i missed asot 450 i'm sad :-(
ah heck, im willin 2 fly to france to dance w/ ya. only thing is i dont know much french, so you might need to help me on that.

ya the shortage of publicity and/or lack of posting or spreadin the word bout such a massive event will kill attendance. i just hope that managed to have enough people to make it worth tyas' while.
well its obvious that the promoters are not doing their job and "advertsing" the show!

oh well am sure it was a massive time for tyas! :bravo:

I wish he didn't talk so fast so I could understand what he said.
please, i talk faster than this @ work (work drive thru @ a local fast food restaurant). i think of myself as soundin alot like a rapper in the drive thru, even tho im not.

well its obvious that the promoters are not doing their job and "advertsing" the show!

oh well am sure it was a massive time for tyas! :bravo:
ah heck im willin 2 open up a new club around here, unfortunately i dont have the funds to do it. if (& thats a big if) i do manage to do this, then i would make sure that you guys hear bout it 1st.

:super::replay::thankyou: Super Tuned Show :good:
MY VOTE next MASSIVE :bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::beer2:

Sean Tyas - Tytanium Sessions 033 15 Feb 2010

01. Immoral Monkeys - Yeah Right! (MLV Remix)
02. M.I.K.E. - Mi Casa Su Casa
03. Taras Baseev - I So Think
04. DNS Project feat. Johanna - Mindful (Progressive Remix)
05. ID - ID
06. Abraham Leoga - Stability (Trance Arts Remix) [Tough as Tytanium Track of the Week]
07. Alex Frolov - Voice from Inside (Dima Krasnik Remix)
08. Vast Vision & RAM - Sandwriting
09. Agustin Servente - Esturion
10. DJ Ange - Seamless

Download this exlusive AH.FM DJ set for your offline listening pleasure. Grab the download link in the first post of this thread!

Back